• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Stooges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachyench

It has been many, many years since I've seen anything like 'The Three Stooges' on telivision in my area. Such a shame, as they were one of my favorite things to watch between my Nintendo-Playing breaks. Anyone else think they should be re-aired more often, or have opinions on this comedic trio?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
they are the best, hands down. Spike TV shows them for 1 hour (2 episodes) every morning at 9:00. But I agree they are awesome and should be showed more. Favorite stooge: Curly.

Drachyench

Microsoft994 said:
they are the best, hands down. Spike TV shows them for 1 hour (2 episodes) every morning at 9:00. But I agree they are awesome and should be showed more. Favorite stooge: Curly.
Woo woo woo woo woo. Nyuk Nyuk.

Yeah, checked my TV guide, it happens here too on SpikeTV. Unfortunately, Saturdays and Sundays would be the only good days to watch that. Still, I think they should do what use to happen on history channel here. ((Use to be 2 Hours, 5 Episodes of Three Stooges. Then it was cut down to 1 Hour, dropped to 3 episodes with minimal comercial time. Then, finally, they dropped to a Half hour with a comercial half way into the show.)) That brings up a problem I have(And now I sound like an old person): Kids don't appreciate classic humor these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back