• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tidus and Wakka?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
I always wondered why did tidus and wakka never show in KH2? i wonder what they look like now, maybe a younger version of what they were in FFX? do you think they'll be shown in the next KH?(hmm i wondered what thier clothes are like now) what are ur guy's thoughts?

twilight_rising

Website
www.tokyopop.com
yeah I kinda wondered that too! lol FFX was my first Final Fantasy game so I noticed it when they didn't appear on screen. but i did think it was funny when Selphie said "Tidus and Wakka are too wrapped up in their ball game!" meaning blitz ball of course, lol. I'd imagine Tidus looking the same but taller and older, wakka too.

Bryantjj

I wish they were in KH2! I missed them. So I really hope they'll apear in KH3. Yes, I mean the actual KH3 and not the game were waiting for at the moment. I think that that game takes place way before both of them are born. But in KH3 it would be cool to be able to play blitzball or something by talking with Tidus/Wakka!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
They arent that important to the story so thats most likely why they were not showed. I mean they maybe look alittle taller with the same cloths i bet unless you consider thata they had to wear uniforms for school

(?`*Lulu*??)

Website
www.myspace.com
I hope they will come back. Selphie was already back in KH2. I want hear their story, what happened to them and what they saw...you know stuff like that. But maybe they've traveled through a black hole to a world called Spira to become big blitzball stars there. lol

Khaston

Well, we know they were wrapped up in a ball game, and thats about it really.

Hopefully they will appear in the next game, or whichever game next shows Sora at home or whatever.

But maybe they've traveled through a black hole to a world called Spira to become big blitzball stars there. lol

Haha, they could have, like I said, they were wrapped up in "a ball game" could've been blitzball :D

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
They might not have a story because they just lost their hearts and became heartless i guess. I dont think there is much more than that. They most likely dont have any memories of the attack ever happening is my guess and thats why they arent really important

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I mean they really didnt say anything plus if they remembered you could say Selphie would at least try to be around Kairi alot to help her cope with the situation but we saw her once and her memories where gone as many others. But i guess if they are important (i think theres the chance they arent important of 99.99%) people would like to know their standpoint in the series but i figured we wont see them again. So i wouldnt get your hopes up too much

swizzle

You are such a drag..
tey arent very important to teh continuation of the story, so tehy must have taken them out, because they would have taken alot of time to create and add and things, like the roxas fight was intended to be included, but it took too much time so itwas terminated. but it would be awesome to see those two guys again i wanna fight them with their new abilities, and maybe a little bit harderlol

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe because they where not important in the story, but there was a excuse of selphie saying they where to busy with their ball game instead of hanging with selphie and Kairi, if not they would have appeared even for a little time of the game, even so I also wanted to see them al little grown up.

LonelyNobody

yeah i was kinda bummed when they didn't appear in KH2. but hopefully in KH3 you can see them again in destiny island seeing how sora and riku are back there. both KH1 and 2 had a tutorial part in the beginning where it was mostly games.

Sexy Angel
It would be cool if you could play Blitzball as Sora :thumbup:

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
well i would love to see them play blitzball!! lol i can totally see sora playing it!(and maybe even riku,lol i wish)

and i would've liked to see them in kh2 too, i wondered what they look like now, taller , deeper voices, and i dont know if they're look that they had in KH would really fit them anymore, maybe a bigger version of the clothes but not the ones in KH1

killer7326

I think they were pointless but they'll probably be back at Destiny Islands for KH3

ultamaSora

who knows why they didn't put them in. They were only metioned by Selphie, why mention them if we won't be able to see them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back