• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
ok, listen: I'm going on a week long school feild trip, and we're going to an IMAX!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully, they'll let us see anything we want to...... so I may get to see it............is it like computer animation? oh, I'm leaving for the trip Monday

Genin~Kizashi

is it like computer animation?

no, it is not computer animation. it is stop-motion animation, same as it's always been. have you ever seen a 3D movie before? i mean, like 3D w/ the glasses and the images popping out of the screen and all that.

well, it's like those. the movie is the same as it's always been, but the video quality has been changed so that if you wear these 3D glasses they give you, certain images on screen will look like they're popping out at you.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i saw it and it was such a plus up! im a huge nightmare before christmas fan but i never got to see it in theaters cause i was too young. but now that ive seen it on the big screen and in 3D i am just so pumped lol. i cant get the songs outta my head lol.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yeah, It has already =D... This Movie, I HAVE To say, Is a tad bit Freaky... Like I'm not sure if little kids should watch this Movie T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back