• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7Heartblade

So I was watching the sub of HKDDD and they talk about how time moves differently in each world...this gets my hopes up for the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So I was watching the sub of HKDDD and they talk about how time moves differently in each world...this gets my hopes up for the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland.

Nope, that is not what Yen Sid said. He said time flows differently in the Realm of Sleep than it does in the real world. Time also flows differently in the Realm of Darkness than it does in the Realm of Light. Every world in the Realm of Light has the same flow of time.

This is actually something that occurs in reality too. See time flows differently in each universe, that is because time is born at the same time as a universe. In other words time in our universe would flow differently than it would for another universe.

In the dream worlds of KH, since all the worlds are dreams of sleeping worlds, the sleeping worlds can dream of the past of their world and characters who have already died as well.

Imagine it like this. When Sora and Riku visit La Cite Des Cloches they are in a dream created by the real La Cite Des Cloches which is asleep. So the Frollo we see in the dream world is just a dream, while the real Frollo in the real La Cite Des Cloches could already be dead. But the dream La Cite Des Cloches is a dream of that world's past created by the real La Cite Des Cloches being asleep. Or perhaps the real Frollo is alive, the case would be different for each world depending on what type of dream they are dreaming.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Don't bet on it, I can't see this happening at all. It might have been a bad sub as well, or misunderstood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back