• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness eternal

yea i will replay the kh games to completely and utterly prepared for kh2!!! whooo 5 weeks left.....but its not hard to wait for me cuz i have already waited for so long....now zelda on the other hand is annoying because its supposed to come out and keeps getting pushed back! at least SE gave an official date!!! Zelda's coming out somehere around november........:(

TheKing'sGuard

KH never grows old.

For classics: Play any Final Fantasy or get your hands on Crono Cross or Crono Trigger both really good older RPG's as well.

For more recent games - FFX (never gets old), Star Ocean Till The End of Time (good solid RPG that will keep you busy), the Star Wars KOTR games are good but I recommend one more then two (two's got a dull story with no heart and too many holes in it). Grandia 3 is an excellent game to check out as well. The Star Clouds are fun as well.

So if you went through about four or five of those rpg's March 28 will come real soon :)

slinky_pie

Website
www.myspace.com
Because kingdom hearts is a 30-50 hour gameplay (depending on how you play) And khcom a roughly 10-20 hour game (also depending on how you play) I think that you should play those two to refresh your memory for kh2

Onite

gun is a good game, halo, i like rpg games, but whatever u like, play it

morph_36274

Syphon Filter The Omega Strain.....i like getting on top of a building and shoot the bad guys in the head

UnknownEnigma

hmm that shadow game whatever sounds good....i played it and people were behind me and i didnt even know why i was just riding a horse, later i found out it s shadow colluss thing.....okay imma see how it is, i was about to ask the same ? of this thread

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
yup, shadow of the colossus is the best game mentioned in this thread!..the only flaw it has is that it's short..but don't let that stop you from buying it!

Sympathy

The game has a really simple, and sad story.

The graphics and music is great. The entire world can be traveled, and the bosses are huge! Learning to fight them is a pretty big challenge, and it feels pretty good to see them fall.

The price is nice at $39.99.

Drakengard 2 and Grandia III came out. [ Both RPG's from Square Enix. ] So, maybe you should give those a try? [ Grandia III got better reviews. ]

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
OMG!...where do I even start!..let me tell you what it says in the back cover
"Experience an unforgettable journey into a land forgotten by time...a seamless world filled with miles of majestic terrain...a story of companionship and undying love...and mythical giants to discover, unearth & destroy."
if that doesn't want to make you play the game...IGN gave it a 9.7/10!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Final Fantasy IX!
It "engulfed" me when I got it last Christmas :D

Plus, the Chocobo and Moogle sidequests are addictive!
There's so much to do, you'll love it.
Plus, it has Vivi, who's gonna be in KH2.
You know, if I'm gonna say that, I'll have to say that you'll have to play:
Final Fantasy VI, VIII, IX, and X.
Those have Setzer, Seifer and his buddies, Vivi, and Auron.
I probably missed a few, but oh well. You'll wanna see them in their 'original' games.

OR, you could just watch "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" by the time you figure out the plot of the movie and the game, Kingdom Hearts III will be out!
-Oh, and when you do, could you fill me in please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back