• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timeline + Roxas' sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Okay, kind of noobish of me to question these things. But with the help of Days' Roxas' Diary, we have insight on how long Sora's stay at Castle Oblivion was. About 20 some days. I'm not even going to question how he slept, went to the bathroom, etc because as we know with Sora, he doesn't need to change his outfit, he doesn't need to shower and still have people love him, etc.

What I'm just kind of putting up for thought is how that ascending of a thirteen story castle took THAT long. It seemed like just a day or two.

This is all of course if I'm wrong in assuming Roxas was asleep for Sora's time in C.O. because of Sora's memories being scattered (I don't even know why that would be).

Anyway, could someone elaborate why Roxas went into that coma of his?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Didn't one member of the org fall in C.O before Roxas passed out? If so then that means Vexen was eliminated before Roxas past out and then you can o on from there

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Things seem like they're going fast in KH.
But for Roxas falling into his coma, think it was cause Namine was restoring Sora's memories back to normal.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Maybe not. Roxas was created in KH1 when Sora was still in Hollow Bastian. So he had to live through the time it took Sora to actually get to go and beat Ansem. When Axel went to C.O., that doesnt neccessarily mean Sora was there yet. And if probably might've taken a long time because yes, it was thirteen floors, but a whole world of Sroa's memory on each floor.

And hey, when your screen goes black and you think it's taking a long time to load, Sora just may be eating, sleeping, showering, handling his business, etc. XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay, kind of noobish of me to question these things. But with the help of Days' Roxas' Diary, we have insight on how long Sora's stay at Castle Oblivion was. About 20 some days. I'm not even going to question how he slept, went to the bathroom, etc because as we know with Sora, he doesn't need to change his outfit, he doesn't need to shower and still have people love him, etc.

From about Day 22-23, to Day 49 which is when he goes into his pod :3~

What I'm just kind of putting up for thought is how that ascending of a thirteen story castle took THAT long. It seemed like just a day or two.

Keep in mind he had boss battles between floors, and actually had to go through the floors themselves.
No. The tricky part was - how the hell it took Sora that long to reach from the TLTW Memory Floor to the end of the castle, seeing how Vexen's death (and hence - TLTW Memory Floor) were dated in-game to be on Day 25. xD; so in a sense you're right, it did take like a couple of days to get that high, in a sense - it took them a tiny forever to go on after that.

This is all of course if I'm wrong in assuming Roxas was asleep for Sora's time in C.O. because of Sora's memories being scattered (I don't even know why that would be).

You're right for the most part. Roxas passed out on Day 26 - which would be the point in time Sora all but forgot Kairi completely and only had Memories of Namine. That meant that from there onwards, the Org in CO were just about wiping out Sora's Memories save for the ones Namine made up for him. That, as explained in-game - affected Roxas, and he 'went to sleep'. However, for a few Days, he was awake while Sora was still in CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back