• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

times for drive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unkind Soul

I was just wondering? When do oyu think we get the drive forms? Imean, the two forms are shown on many scans and in many words both of which are shown in Mulan's world which is the first world visited. do you think mickey gives sora both forms and you have to power up both at the smae time or do you think that square just put them in those scans to make us think we'll get those powers that soon? Thoughts please.

helios

Bronze Member
I dont know i hope we get them early they are sweet good post noob.

DarkOblivion

maybe we have to make a disicion in the beginning ( like in soras awakening ), and based on this you will get some abbilities or fusions faster or later and in a different order

diogo14

How do you know Mulan's world is the one we visit? And about the scans i don´t know if i'm going to explain this the wright way but you know when they are testing games and things like that they use some sort of cheats... you know..? This is true! I already saw that in games but it's not really cheats you know they just use everything they have to give to us in the game... you know? i don't know if you are going to understand but this is what i think... StAY cOoL

DarkOblivion

How do you know Mulan's world is the one we visit? And about the scans i don´t know if i'm going to explain this the wright way but you know when they are testing games and things like that they use some sort of cheats... you know..? This is true! I already saw that in games but it's not really cheats you know they just use everything they have to give to us in the game... you know? i don't know if you are going to understand but this is what i think... StAY cOoL

They dont actualy use cheats, They just use editor software, which they creat games with.

and yeah this can be true, they might just have enabled the drive modes to give cool looking trailers

diogo14

DarkOblivion said:
They dont actualy use cheats, They just use editor software, which they creat games with.

and yeah this can be true, they might just have enabled the drive modes to give cool looking trailers

yeah that's it :) thks

JakeBlade

I hope that you get the drives near the begginig, but not right away so we have to work to get them.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i wouldn't want to guess..i'd rather wait for the game. analyzing things too much would ruin the game..at least for me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back