• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tips Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon017

Alright, I've decided to try completing Jimminy's Journal. I'm having a little trouble trying to get 1000 points in Maniac Mode over at Olympus Coliseum.

All I've been able to get is around 700 points. I've even tried this. First, unequiping all combo plus, any aerial finishes, air combo plus, and explosion. Then, equiping negative combo and Fenir. I've even tried using magnega then thundaga. It still doesn't seem to be enough.

So, I was wondering if anybody else had some good tips on this.

road to oblivion

uhhh hard for tips on this but aim for the huge ones instead of small ones
or...

you could equip fenrir negitive combo then equip explosion because its a wide range finisher and any others like explosion

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Minimise your Combo length (no Combo +s, Equipe Negative Combo) and equip Fenrir, and have the abilities Finishing Plus, Explosion and Guard Break, they make it a god deal easier, and I only use Megnega and the get in the middle and use Explosion, kills a bunch, and spreads them to kill a bunch more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back