• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

title under name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zackstorm

Yeah some peoples posts did get carried over. They're just titles and numbers, I'm sure that eventually you'll get over it.

sratrunks

Vampire Lord
Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Its about how many posts you have when you get 50 you will become a gummy ship builder when you get 250 you will be a store keeper and when you get 1000 or 1001 you are sora's sidekick or you custom title.

R K O

Spectre said:
well

1:i used to have like 150 posts, and my friend, The One He Fears, has his 120 posts still AND a title.
Midnighter or Silh or whoever set it to 120. The Custom Member Title option was only available for like 1 day. It was available to everyone (I think). Those who didn't check the "Edit Profile" that day didn't get one, let alone know. Soon after, for some reason, the Custom Member Title option was gone. << You'll just have to wait till you get your next chance.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
sratrunks said:
Its about how many posts you have when you get 50 you will become a gummy ship builder when you get 250 you will be a store keeper and when you get 1000 or 1001 you are sora's sidekick or you custom title.

i have like 244 and it still says im a heartless

C

chaoschao

Thank God. Now we can get over post counts and go by quality of your posts! *happy dance*

Spectre

wait....thats right i can see my posts from the other forums in my control panel....anyways this thread is done. thanks midnighter and all the others that anwsered my question.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
One question!Ive seen people with less posts than me but they still have a custom member title.Im kinda confused becus at the old forum i only needed twenty more posts but people here have thirteen now and they have a custom title.How did that happen? ...o_O'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back