• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To all you guys who are ticked off...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NettikGirl

I understand you guys are all upset about Square delaying it all (KH2 to 2006). But I'll say this:
Do you think these actions are delibirate? Do you think they intend to stretch it all out? They're just human. They're pressured by all this, and they continue. How do you think they manage to produce all these excellent games?
They don't just skim through it all, it takes ages. And they're working their butts off for fans globally. They're not lazy or anything.And instead of thinking things like: "GEEZ! HOW LONG ARE WE GONNA WAIT?! YEARS!?" try thinking: "Whoa. What a project! This game's gonna be awesome!"
Also, you gotta think about it. Sure, you guys love KH, but don't you have something else to do with your time as well? Read? Write? Go outside? Play another game?
You can spend your time other than cursing to SE for being late.
Don't pressure. At least it's actually coming out.
:)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
No, I do not think they are doing it delibirately. You have to consider them, the developers, they've put in so march effort and time, money into this game, that they are almost as pissed off as you are, because they're going back and forth, back and forth, trying to get it finished. I sure hope that made sence. Hehehe :)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i dont care about the rest of the games from square i only played KH, ffx, and CoM.....................im only waiting for one game from square and thats kh2................i dont even play my PS2.......im just waiting for one more game...................

"Ryan"

no duh , how could anybody blame the creators we allreadyu no the storyline is done and tht ther just sorta touching up on it but i never forgot it was just a gane i have plenty of other things to do.

D

Dexter

dreadlife anti-kh ure a ass holl evrey one hates ure guts here and at the KHU forums u desverd to be banned............Your somone that likes somthing and makes fun of them for liking it.......And kh2 will be 4 years in devolment no what that means??? That means Nomura is adding many details and new things so all i can say kh2 is the next RE4( Resident Evil 4) .............so i would say burn in Hell but i think ure already there Jack Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Don't get ticked off guys, it's really just a game, I know you may disagree with me, but technically, it is.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Tender Heart is right its just a game I have others I'm playing right now like NBA Street V3 Midnight Club 3 and GTA those games are still fun and I never get tired of either one of them but still I must thank Square for still doing this game cause really and truly I bet they don't feel like doing this

seriously...its still a winter release till april 21st right.....so they havent lied to you about the season just the year:p

but no it will be out when it gets out....and realise Square-enix is putting out a game every month So delays are to be expected....

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
crownmeking said:
Tender Heart is right its just a game I have others I'm playing right now like NBA Street V3 Midnight Club 3 and GTA those games are still fun and I never get tired of either one of them but still I must thank Square for still doing this game cause really and truly I bet they don't feel like doing this

Well, good for you crownmeker. I, too have other games that I interest, like Spidey2(awesome game) Dark Cloud, FFX/-2...etc...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
KeybladeAngel said:
See? We all have our own interests. There's really no need to continue.

Hehe, yep! That's what you need alright sista! Hehehe...Well, anyway, this seems a lil off topic, so the bottom line is : Don't get ticked off, if you can't stand waiting, and you're a lil ticked off, play other games to keep your mind off it. And get a life. (No offence.)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
KeybladeAngel said:
Most of us have lives anyway. We live. We breathe, that's enough life for me. :D

Okay......I'm glade you're happy...and...focusing on your breathing...*cough* hehehe...:)

crownmeking said:
unlike you I have a life and don't wait for a game to come out and I can tell you to Shut cause I'm you Daddy boy so get off this site before you get your A$$ whooped by all the mods for being such a noob
That is definitly the epitome of n00bishness....So maybe you should do yourself a favor and shut up...And I f you want to be taken seriously spelling does indeed help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back