• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To all you guys who are ticked off...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeAngel

crownmeking said:
unlike you I have a life and don't wait for a game to come out and I can tell you to Shut cause I'm you Daddy boy so get off this site before you get your A$$ whooped by all the mods for being such a noob
Oh, that was harsh. You can't blame people for being noobs, I know you were too once. I agree what was said was uncharacteristic, but you didn't have to say it like that. :(

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Okay, here's my honest opinion on the situation. I think the English KH2 is near completion but Square has only one month of work to do and that is to put in the English subs. So they will probably have it complete by the beginning of November but they don't want to release it in NA just yet. I personally think the main reason KH2 will not be coming out this year is not because there's more work to do( they've been working on this for four years, I doubt there's more to do), but because of Dragon Quest VIII and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Those two are getting released this year in NA during the holidays, so I don't think Square wants a heavily anticipated game like KH2 to take away from the popularity of those two. Square wants each game or movie to have it's own time to shine, plus if you look at it economically Square will get more money in the end if they use this strategy than just releasing every game all at once.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Ahh, who cares how long the wait is. As long as they don't cancel the freaking release of KH2 in America and other countries right? :) Hehe I don't mind waiting since it is WELL WORTH the wait. That's for sure. Or as what my homegirl would say ..."Fa` sho homie jay jay" XD.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
hey keybladeAngel i read and write poetry 2 lol
well bak on topic...i have things 2 do..so i dont care wen its getting released...as long as they dont keep delaying it...i dont want 2 b all exited about wen it comes out and then they suddenly delay it...thats nots kool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back