• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

okayn i just checked, she wasnt banned from here, it says she's a premium member and online

E

Eclipse

I will upload the intro, once that is done, the second priorities are the english ending, and secret ending

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Woah.... 78 people looking at this thread..... like when Maverick posted vids. XD

Where's Sanctuary, where!?

<.<
>.>

Xaldin, you're one lucky guy. You deserve it.....

*Continues to look around*

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
KayradeMashi said:
Good lordy..I was gone and came back...look at this thread o_o; Has it blown up or what? *has read ALL of the pages....my eyes.....*

Even if we don't get it today, we can wait until we get it. No biggie ^-^

Ys you are right

who cares if we dont get the vid up I mean its only 1 more day till KH2 right? I still apprichiate it for there help and hope they get it up tonight XE :)

E

Eclipse

yes. the cosmos is against us <_<

but anyways, xaldin is a GIRL. yes a GIRL

and no sanctuary is not up yet, but expect it soon ;)

kingdomkey49

omg i read all ths long crazy adventure from page one...the site crashed on me 3 times...and still no vid..but thats ok i'm not complaining xalidin you are an amazing person....no you are more than that you are a saint putting others before yourself when you could be playing the greatest game ever....i doubt i could be that selfless.....goodnight and goodluck

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
I will upload the intro, once that is done, the second priorities are the english ending, and secret ending
The secret ending dosent even have someone speaking, so it would just be the same as the Japanese one...

snowbunnie

@_@ i have a feeling we're all gonna end up seeing sanctuary on the 28th like they wanted DX!!!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Stupid EB games said Wednsday.... it's Monday here. >.< I bet it'll come out early.... yeah....

<.<
>.>

I only read up to the second page. The rest of the 40 pages were a bit intimidating...

prod44

cool...so many ppl veiwing this thread...like with mar22 XD

anyways...that sounds cool TSK!!

cant wait :D

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
revengematron3 said:
Stupid EB games said Wednsday.... it's Monday here. >.< I bet it'll come out early.... yeah....

<.<
>.>

I only read up to the second page. The rest of the 40 pages were a bit intimidating...
Nothing really happens during those long 40 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back