• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► To Sing, Or Not To Sing[random One-Shot]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
...Hehe... Alright, I was watching kh2 stuff, and Japanese Sora was singing. So I thought: Does this mean Haley has ta' sing, too? o.o

And my mind came up with this! ^-^

Beware teh Jesse McCartney bashing. >=D And some subtle Haley bashing.

~At Square and/or Disney Headquarters; take yer pic~

Whoever was in charge of the English version of KH2 -let's call him Joe- was going over the Kingdom Hearts 2 script with the English cast, who were sitting lazily on random furniture pieces littered about the room, not really paying attention. Except for Jesse McCartney. He was paying attention. Because he wasn't supposed to be there. If that makes any sense at all.

"Ok, "Joe continued boredly, flipping through the KH2 script, "Then ya' got Atlantica... where there's some singing..." Joe coughed awkwardly.

Jesse's ears perked up at this, and he lifted his gaze from being glued onto the screen of his mp3 player, "What about singing?"

"Not you, "Joe said, frowning.

"Aww..." Somewhat disappointed, Jesse went back to listening to Clay Aiken on his mp3.

Joe looked over at Osment. Haley Joel Osment. "You gotta sing."

Haley was instantly brought out of his Sora-related thoughts, "What? I hafta sing?"

Joe shrugged, "That's what the script says."

Haley's eye twitched, "Can't you ... ask someone else to do it?"

Jesse leaped up from his place on a couch, his mp3 falling to the floor, "PICK ME!"

"NU!" Haley shouted at the blonde teen.

Poor Haley had been feeling replaced about this whole Jesse McCartney thing. There was only room for ONE voice actor with a girl's name in THIS studio! And that was him! He had to prove himself! He wouldn't let the blonde pretty-boy singer GIRL beat him!

"Fine, what do I have to sing?" Haley asked with a frown. Or perhaps... A Sora pout? You can never be too in touch with your role...

"Uh, Under the Sea, apparently." Joe said, peering closely at the small text in the script.
Under the Sea?! This was Haley's element! Spending countless hours watching The Little Mermaid on repeat would finally be of use to him! With a triumphant smile, Haley pumped his fist in the air excitedly.

"Bring on the upbeat rhythms!"

~~~~~​

I am very, very bored right now. =D

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
XDDDD I almost fell off my chair at 'lets call him Joe'

Boredom does funny things to you...yes it does. *pats yellow kidney-duck* >_>

Awesome and random job K_K

*tosses corn muffins* not sympathy corn muffins....

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
ECKS DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE, KRAZY!

OH MY GOSH THAT WAS HILARIOUS! OH MY GOSH!

OH YER GOSH! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I <3 it. XDDD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yeah, that's not a real well-known fact. He mostly sticks to the soundtrack to "Carebears" and "Teletubbies".

>.>;

Ruki

Too much krazeness. ITS SO FILLARIOUS!!!

And lets shun the fools with collective glares!

>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back