• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show 05

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah TGS is right around the corner. im expecting a release date although the Square presidnet or CEO whhatever has already said the release date will come soon and probably over the internet. i believe they will show the release datee and the new trailer from the Square party. i dont think there should be anything more than that. also i expect someone to tape some parts of the demo showwing us exactly how wisdom form looks and plays like. its not too far so we dont have long to wait and with school coming up it will take no time for it to come...

T-S

You're probably right UnknownSora21. They will show a new trailor and pics (probably the ones from the S-E Party), talk more about wisdom form, maybe another org. member, and maybe (just maybe) a release date. Blondy's name will most likely not be revealed here but you never know.

Katamari-Damacy

They have to have a release date by now thats what i think the big thing is i could care less about the wisdom form and such.

Bloodwinter

I have many hopes and dreams for TGS 05. Previous conferrences such as E3, Jump Vista, and SE-Party 05 left a lot to be desired. Making me hope for a lot more information.

One of the things im hoping for at TGS is the public release of the 8 minute trailer. I want to see all of that footage in the trailer so bad. I am at least expecting a 5 minute trailer with a lot of the footage in it. Or something of that calibur. It would add to how much we know so far. There might be somethings in the trailer they didnt point out in their reports that when watching it over and over one of us might find that will add to the specualtion. Also, Id like to see the BHK's name possibly. I was hoping Sora could fuse with other party members such as Auron for " Bushido Form" or Leon for "Lionheart form" or Cloud for "Braver Form" but its HIGHLY unlikely, if not, never going to happen. It leaves hope though.

One of the most important things reguarding KH2 is the release date. We all want to know when it is. As soon as we know, we can over hype it until its release. Seeing as its so close to coming out, and we only know so much about it. It will finally put all of our speculating to rest.

The Rest:

The Nintendo Revolution. Hehe, They didnt say anything at E3. They gave you so much as the color of the system and the basic prototype. Nothing more, nothing less. I was figuring they were gonna do their grand unveiling at TGS this year for certain. If not their own show in tokyo called Tomorrow World. I think hey stopped doing that 2 years ago, so Im pretty much expecting it all at TGS.

[Edit] FFVII DoC stuff. Not much to say, seeing as little as I know of it.

sora_123

what Bloodwinter said. i'm also hopping to see ff-7 AC, at least a little more info, but i doubt it, since i think, they already gave a realease date in Japan. man with all this games, from square enix, coming out i hope they release KH2 soon.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora_aroS said:
i think,better yet they better give us a release date..cuz they need 2 bring it out

i am hoping that is what they give there too. but everytime i say that someone always says it will be given on the internet. Well either way it is given TGS is only 1 month away and if the release date is given there id be happy, but if it is given over the internet then they better give it not to long after TGS. Or maybe it will be given before TGS then i would be excited and it would be sweet.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
I hope they finally give a release date than keep us hanging with just Winter 2005. They can give us the month at least. The 8 minute trailer is a possibility, I want to see it so much. I'm pretty sure they won't give us BHK's name(wish they would so we stop calling him BHK all the time), but maybe some new screens too.

kh_fan_4e

i just want a release date...if they show a trailer its just gonna make us want it more....besides as long as i have a release date the days will go by bc of school and football

DarkSora9696

One of my magazines stated that T.N. was planning on giving the release date soon... They could be wrong but TGS would be a great time... And I'm sure that there will be more info released too... I'm not leav'in the forum soon tho... I don't wanna ruin the surprise... that would suck! lol

Bloodwinter

sora_123 said:
what Bloodwinter said. i'm also hopping to see ff-7 AC, at least a little more info, but i doubt it, since i think, they already gave a realease date in Japan. man with all this games, from square enix, coming out i hope they release KH2 soon.

Actually they already have a September 14th release date last I checked. Or was it delayed ? I dunno. But thats the only reason I didnt put FFVII AC down was because I already knew enough about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back