• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trailer for each world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

Hello!!!

After this amazing trailer I was wondering if you guys think they will release a trailer for each world. They showed of the Kingdom of Corona logo in the trailer and it felt as if they will do this for each world. There are 11-12 weeks left until release (whaaaaaaaat! So close!!!!!!). You guys think we'll have 1 trailer per week? Each week another world? And the of course have a bigger trailer or more info during Jum Festa 2019? I'm hoping for the intro at Jump Festa :)

Nexale

Hi!

I don't think we are going to have a trailer per week, it would be a lot of effort to make a long trailer every seven days (wish they were, although) and it would spoiled a lot of gameplay/history, or in case that they were short trailers like this Kingdom of Corona one, I believe many people will be disappointed. After all, we have already seen much more footage of this world in previous trailers, but if it were showing as a new one, I guess it wouldn't have been enough to show what the world really has to offer, so it would make it look bad.

Maybe what they do if they one to show a trailer for each world is saving them all for the Jump Festa. I wouldn't mind it if they keep one or two worlds in secret to surprise the players while playing the game, in any case.

horto12485

Awards
Hi!

I don't think we are going to have a trailer per week, it would be a lot of effort to make a long trailer every seven days (wish they were, although) and it would spoiled a lot of gameplay/history, or in case that they were short trailers like this Kingdom of Corona one, I believe many people will be disappointed. After all, we have already seen much more footage of this world in previous trailers, but if it were showing as a new one, I guess it wouldn't have been enough to show what the world really has to offer, so it would make it look bad.

Maybe what they do if they one to show a trailer for each world is saving them all for the Jump Festa. I wouldn't mind it if they keep one or two worlds in secret to surprise the players while playing the game, in any case.

I wonder if they'll keep The Jungle Book World a Secret

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m not sure how likely it is to happen, but I think it’s a great idea. Even if they mostly use footage we’ve only seen in Japanese now dubbed in English, it would be cool to have a dedicated trailer to each world, especially considering how big they are. They wouldn’t have to spoil anything that we don’t already know. It could just about giving each Disney world a spotlight since they’ve been described as being like their own games within the game. It would also probably be good for marketing to those who love Disney, but may be put off by the original story stuff.

Yborra

I hope there are only 1 or 2 trailers left (Jump Festa and a final trailer or something like that)
I don’t see Square making ANOTHER trailer for Olympus or Taoy Box (seriously, It’s enough xD)
This Tangled trailer is a special case because we didn’t saw much of that world and many of us have been begging to see it a little more.

horto12485

Awards
Hello!!!

After this amazing trailer I was wondering if you guys think they will release a trailer for each world. They showed of the Kingdom of Corona logo in the trailer and it felt as if they will do this for each world. There are 11-12 weeks left until release (whaaaaaaaat! So close!!!!!!). You guys think we'll have 1 trailer per week? Each week another world? And the of course have a bigger trailer or more info during Jum Festa 2019? I'm hoping for the intro at Jump Festa :)

I don't think we'll see this Happening

yremissa

I’m not sure how likely it is to happen, but I think it’s a great idea. Even if they mostly use footage we’ve only seen in Japanese now dubbed in English, it would be cool to have a dedicated trailer to each world, especially considering how big they are. They wouldn’t have to spoil anything that we don’t already know. It could just about giving each Disney world a spotlight since they’ve been described as being like their own games within the game. It would also probably be good for marketing to those who love Disney, but may be put off by the original story stuff.

Right? That's what I thought too! Even if they use footage we've already seen. Like the intro walk to Rapunzel for example. It looks so much different and better than in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back