• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathtotwilight12

i only have one, but with pete in steamboat willie he says
pete:"what are you doing? why you little-"
post what you think.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
pathtotwilight12 said:
post what you think.

wow, you can translate XD i was jk. awesome job. kinda makes you wonder (unless the picture's already out there and i bet it is) who's he talking to? well, how about this: who's pete talking to? Sora or Mickey?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
pathtotwilight12 said:
post what you think.
that was posted translation on www.sorasdomain.net a day or so can you post the translation of the new pics like when daisy is mad at donald and the picture of potc with elizabeth holding will up? :D

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Nice pics! That image where Jack and Barbosa were fighting is pretty cool.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i like the new pics as well. man this game is almost here people. after a long wait it is almost within my grasp but ahem. back on topic yeah we really need some translators here to translate these pics for us. since KHU is down. ah oh well looks like we wont get any for a while unless someone who can translate hears our cries. maybe...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah we might find out something in the translation to see why daisy is mad at donald instead of saying she's mad at donald for somethin.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
sorixed said:
yeah we might find out something in the translation to see why daisy is mad at donald instead of saying she's mad at donald for somethin.

As you wish...

Daisy: Hidosugirujanai?
De-to no yakusoku wa douyattano?!

Loosely translated: Isn't That A Bit/How cruel?/! What about the date you promised [me]?!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
thanks for the translation how about the potc scan with elizabeth and will.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Yes, I've been looking at that one. The japanese font used in cutscenes is kinda small and bulky, so it's hard to read for me, as I don't have instant-kanji-recognition-powers yet. I couldn't be bothered to translate the whole sentence word-for-word, but it appears to be about a (actual translated words within *) *black-hood*ed *man* going *there*. And doing something else, of course, it's quite a long sentence. But the Unknown in question is going somewhere, I am led to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back