• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love: The Lost Chapters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Because of unforseen circumstances, I had to quit this fic. Actually, I kinda got bored waitinf for inspiration, but I got some at church the other day, So I bring you what was intended to be the chapters in-between.

I'll pick up from the end of Champloo ep 11.

The Lost Chapter: Chapter 1 [5-5 in the other story]

"We're leaving." Jin looked at Shino. "Where will we go? We'll be fugitives forever." She replied. Suddenly a knock came on the room door. "Sir. About payment for your extension.-" It was the brothel house owner. He opened the door slowly only to find Shino sliding down a sheet rope. He quickly ran over and grabbed her arm. "Just let go!" Jin called to Shino from the ground.

"Aaahh." Shino's fall was short as Jin caught her quickly. "Let's go." She smiled at him.

Sora burst through the door soaking wet. "Jin is in trouble." He looked at Mugen. "Aww dammit! He still owes me money!" Mugen jumped up and grabbed his sword. "Sora. Wait" Fuu looked at him as Mugen ran past. "What's going to happen to you? What will you do when you find her?" She put her shoes [Wooden shoe things] on. "Yeah, let's go. Jin needs our help." Sora closed the door behind him as Fuu ran out.

"Nowhere to go now." The brothel house owner and his cronies surrounded him taunting him. They charged at him with swords in hand. Jin instinctively went for his swords, but he forgot he left them in the brothel house. "Die!" One of the lackey swung his sword at Jin. He quicly dodged, and roundhoused the man. "Jin!" Fuu threw Jin's swords to him. Sora jumped over Fuu, and used Wall Kick to take down the owner. "We got your back. Take her out of here"

I have to go now so this is just the beginning for all of my fans out there. Next region, Medical Mechanica [Mwaahahahahahaaaaa]

Ultima665

yay ur back and writing more :D

hey someone pmed me and said u were gonna make a sora and kairi ending is that true? cause thats how I wanted the ending :cool:

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Ultima665 said:
yay ur back and writing more :D

hey someone pmed me and said u were gonna make a sora and kairi ending is that true? cause thats how I wanted the ending :cool:
Actually it was Riku and Kairi. Sora died after he went into that lake thing in the Underworld (Hercules) and the soul thingies ate him or something. I want to read more please.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, because I have only 3 replies. I'm quitting again. Don't dispair. I'm rewriting to WHOLE story from beginning to end. Except I'm putting it in real-life terms. It's going to be retitled, and made into a movie. I should be finished by 08. And if it get's accepted, movie done by '10. hahahahah, you have to wait 4 years for something that will take me 2 hours to do.

BYE
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAA

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
darn it purified u should have pmed me i could had this fanfic back up in no time anyway if u do restart or anything pm me so i can get your fans together oh and im sry i wasnt here rotten schools fault they closed down the libary so i couldnt get on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back