• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trigun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Nah, I read it. I don´t the anime, the voices, story, Wolfwoods
Spoiler Spoiler Show
nothing!

The manga on the otherhand I love! Much greater story and characters than the anime.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Trigun manga >>> Trigun anime

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Ya triguns mangas are way better than the animes mostly like .:EngetsuDrake:. said the voices sucked and in the anime the fighting wasn't good cause it was either way to short or way to long

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i loved the anime so i dont know about the manga cause i havent read it since i read the anime instead.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
THey always have like the same 5 guys doing the main characters anime voices. But the anime is awesome cause well it actually bring color and movement to a great series. And who cant say they love moving colors. OHHHHHHHHHH wow MOVING COLORS

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
But the anime is awesome cause well it actually bring color and movement to a great series. And who cant say they love moving colors. OHHHHHHHHHH wow MOVING COLORS
Not exactly. The anime brings movement, color, a bad story and bad voices th an awsome series.

The anime and Manga plot have just somethings in common but thervise there are many diffrences, (Vash dosen´t even have the same gun as in the manga and Wolfwoods cross has ammo not guns in the arms of the cross.)

And I don´t get from whrer the Punisher came in the last fight between Vash and Knives?:thumbdown:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Its called not trying to base the whole anime off the manga so many anime/manga do this. I loved the anime and maybe the manga too. I didnt see the a bad story i saw a awesome anime. So they changed some stuff up from the manga it still was pretty awesome.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
dang, im not that far.

its after livio versus wolfwood.and vash goes with the changed livio(forgot his name)

i havnt really read it in a while.i get my books from the library so i gotta wait lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back