• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Report Trophies? HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Did you used their first Finisher too? I had some moments were I just skipped this Finisher because I got two marks faster then expected.

If this would be it - then you can change it automatically in the Dimensional Link Section when you press L or R to switch between the form you need! =D

Hope this should do it!
In the Hit Record each character is listed as "First Version/Second Version: xx Hits", so I don't think the game is supposed to differentiate between the first and second version's Finish moves. But who knows, it may help give the System Data a kick in the arse. Will try it tonight!

In other news, I can confirm that you need to beat the Boss Marathon for the Arena Trophy, since I'm level 30 and don't have it yet. (Tried the Marathon once and got Iron Prisoner IV down to half health before he killed me again. Bastard.)

Can someone elaborate on 3 and 8 please? I really don't get what 3 is saying so its all 4 scenarios in under 80 hours?
You have to beat them in a combined total of under 80 hours' game time. This isn't difficult to do at all.

And then 8 will I have to erase my Terra on standard and redo it? That is my only standard all the others are proud....
You have to play all three characters through on Proud Mode. If the first scenario you played was on Normal Mode, there might be an issue with your System Data not recognising Proud Mode scenarios properly. If completing Terra on Normal then Ven and Aqua on Proud unlocked the Last Episode, you're probably okay - just play Terra on Proud. If Last Episode wasn't unlocked, there's probably an issue with your System Data - as well as playing Terra on Proud, you'll have to erase your System Data and play through the endings of Ven and Aqua's scenarios again to re-register them, like I suggested to MardukKurios above.

Multifridgeman

I don't see the point of the Trinity trophy. The less experienced players who want to see the secret ending put themselves to the test to complete the game 100%, only to find out that to do so, you have to complete the game on proud mode, which gets you the secret ending anyway!
I'v been running around in circles for the past month. Great.

Burning Blaze

For number 3 if your playing the english version you need to play for eighty hours or more not beat it in less then 80.

THE GAME

I don't see the point of the Trinity trophy. The less experienced players who want to see the secret ending put themselves to the test to complete the game 100%, only to find out that to do so, you have to complete the game on proud mode, which gets you the secret ending anyway!
I'v been running around in circles for the past month. Great.
Uh, not true. You don't need to do anything 100% in the trinity archives if your playing on standard. All you have to do is beat one characters Reports 100%.

Multifridgeman

I have completed one character's report 100%. The trinity report still doesn't say 100%
Did they change the rules about 100% since the last few games?

THE GAME

The trinity report wont say 100%, because you still need to get the other characters exclusive items and whatnot. Completing one characters reports 100% will just get you blank points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back