• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trying out a new character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CronicShock

OK so I just made a new character and I want to try him out. I want to do a one on one. The rules are no g-mod or power playing. The location is a open field. No trees or any other structure. If you want to make the first post or would rather me do it then just let me know. Thanks again and here is my template

Name: Fervens Evinco

Nickname: Lord of Ferocia

Race: Elementist

Pure Race or Mix: Mix

Height: 5’11
Weight: 140
Hair Color: Jet Black with streaks of Blood Red
Eyes: Blood Red

~ Appearance: Fervens wears a jet-black leather long coat that hangs all the way down to his feet. The sleeves are ripped of just below the shoulder. The jacket is open revealing a skintight shirt that is the same color as his coat. A blood red belt ties around his waist. Jet-black leather plants hangs down with the ends tucking into jet-black military boots. Fervens is fit and strong although he is not extremely muscular. He has never been seen before without wearing a jet-black leather glove on each hand. He wears a single golden ring on the ring finger of his right hand. His skin is a deep tan.

~Personality: Fervens is a cold-hearted elementist. He is harsh and swift to attack anyone in his way. In battle he is a merciless fighter. His strongest quality is the calm he can keep in battle. Fervens is fearless in a fight even when he is out-numbered. He is arrogant and thinks himself superior to all.

~Skill: Fervens can control all of the elements although fire is his strongest. He has trained and became very efficient in the art of telekinesis. He can control even the smallest of matter and shape it into anything he wants. Even though Fervens is an Elementist his most powerful weapon at his disposal is acid. He is able to shoot red acid from around his wrist and direct it where he wants it to go. Hence the leather gloves he wears to keep his skin from being burned. His acid can dissolve even the hardest of armor and weaponry. Fervens can coat a ball of acid in ice compacting it so that when he throws it, it will explode on contact.

~Weapons: Fervens only weapon is the hilt of a sword. With this hilt he can make a blade out of any of the elements or even make a blade of Acid.

~Biography: Fervens mother was a pure-breed Elementist. One day when she was out walking she came across an acid pool. In it was an acid dweller. He came up from the acid and kidnapped her. After years of twisting her mind and making her a slave to his will she was forced to fall in love with him. Months later Fervens war born. He inherited the power of controlling acid from his father and the elements from his mother. His personality though reflects nothing of his mother. He is his father’s equal in harshness and ferocity. Fervans declared that one day he would make a name for himself cutting down anyone that stood in his way. A large town just down the road from his acid pool was called Ungaria. He single handedly went and took over the town. After showing what all he was capable of against the town’s best fighter they practically ushered him into the ruler’s throne in their town hall. He then named the town Ferocia which is Latin for Ferocity as a reminder to any that want to oppose him how fearless and aggressive he is in battle. Now that he had one town he wanted to expand the realm of his domain into an entire kingdom. So on he ventured from one place to the next taking over and moving on to the next place. Finally when he had taken over every town and city for miles and miles he decided that he still was in want of a greater challenge, a challenge that would push him to the limits and possibly even beyond. So out of his kingdom went Fervans when at last he found a worthy challenge. The fight was epic, his foe and he both so close to death and yet so far away from victory. His opponent was a user of telekinesis. Fervans cast streaking balls of acid one after another. Suddenly his challenger’s telekinesis caught each of the balls of acid and slammed them into the ground. The explosion filled Fervans field of view and then covered him and his foe in fire and acid. They both flew in the air towards one another until they slammed into each other from the force of the explosion. Fervans was able to make the acid get off of him and evaporate into nothingness. When he looked around he could no longer she his for with that blood red hair and red eyes. It was then that he felt a presence within himself, a human like presence.
“Yes, we are now one fused by the acid and fire, united in compassion for battle. Both equals in skill, yet both with different abilities. Try it now, picture in your mind that rock raising into the air.” Fervans heard the voice in his head yet not from around him. Just a few feet in front of him was a large grayish rock. He concentrated and saw the rock rise into the air. Now he was ready to use this telekinesis in a fight. Fervans walked out into the horizon in search of the one thing he had wanted all along. More power and more respect. He would demand it brutally if that was what it took. Yes he was now to be feared.

CronicShock

Ok great thanks. Im not very good yet because i am rather new, but thank you for giving me the chance to fight you and improve. I await your template and also do you want to post first or would you rather me do it? thanks again

CronicShock

Wind softly blew through the green thick grass as Fervans stared off into the distance in deep concentration. There it was, that feeling. It seemed to say "They are comming." Fervans didnt know who or what exactly "they" were but something told him a fight was about to start.

Very well, let them come I have been in want of a challenge

Fervans drew out his bladeless sword hilt and with the flick of a wrist a blade made out of lightning shocked into existance. He then simply waited for his foe to make known its prescence.

Let's begin

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(Not meaning to insult you, but you could have done better. Opening post starts now.)

The opening of a duel in confliction with day is difficult to comprehend. Day is a unique power source. This is due to the strange circumstances of it's birth, &, contrary to popular belief, it's intertwined connection to the fate of Darkness/Night, in which it claims its lineage. The symbolic group of this power are the Handmaidens, the mortal aspect of Day, & the warriors of the Goddess. Their purpose is one of mystery, as is their birth, but the 4 women that hold the positions are the greastest with this power/their skill at once. A battlefield is no different from a home away from home to them.

The wind was the 1st to exhibit the usual ripple of the arrival of a Handmaiden. Then, at the moment of appearence, the breeze slowed to nothing. Finally, the Sun became brighter, & Saria arrived upon the battlefield.(Her template is on LoC's Ressurection thread.) Within the glare of the star's rays stood the woman who would be the Lord of Ferocia's opponent. Saria the 3rd Handmaiden. She exhibited the focus of power upon her wrists, which were 2 bracelets that hung freely. Upon that virgin face was exhibited an innocent smile, but the words which were spoken were far from angelic:

"Your blind aggression is a threat to the security of my Goddess's followers. As her Handmaiden, it is my duty to eradicate your entire being from the strands of existence. Prepare for you end."

Last edited:

CronicShock

ooc:eek:k so what does that have to do with the battle? I mean what is your character doing, I dont even know its name.

CronicShock

Ok thats cool it is just for some reason when I looked at your post there wasn't anything below your first paragraph. Im sorry for the confusion, Im not sure what happened. I will post my next move soon.

Last edited:

CronicShock

My end? Yes, it will come as all ends shall inevitably come, but now isn't the time for fme to meet mine, but for you to meet yours.

Fervens drew out his bladeless sword hilt and produced a blade made out of lightning. With a strikingly calm face he teleported next to Saria and swung swiftly down upon her shoulder. He then teleported a few feet away and let loose a stream of acid that in a jet stream headed for her abdomen. The acid raced towards her at a startiling pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back