• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

!?Tupac Alive!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
That's cause half the time 50 cent doesn't know how to put 2 rhymes together so he says that (nothing against 50)

He's dead, I believed he was alive but now I don't it's a shame though he was a true legend, so was Biggie

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
^^^ Mulatto- Derived from mule, it means someone mixed with black and white. It's an insult, try and refrain form calling yourself that.

Back on topic Pac is dead and gone. The reason he's released so many songs is because he's recorded hundreds of freestyles. THe person who owns them is Afeni Shakur, his mother who has been to my church and has said that he's gone. That's why you hear so many new Tupac songs. As fo why he's shouting out g-unit on some records it because of digital voice editing and a good mimic. Case Closed

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
lionheart06 said:
^^^ Mulatto- Derived from mule, it means someone mixed with black and white. It's an insult, try and refrain form calling yourself that.

It's not an insult. That's been confirmed. If you've been reading Fredrick Douglass' autobiography or something, you need to read something more up-to-date...

It other words, think of the use of the word 'mulatto' the same way you would think of the use for the word 'nigger'. Used to be an insult, no longer is. It's only an insult if someone who is not a mulatto calls somebody who is that.

Personally, i have no idea. I want to think he is;; but if he wanted too he could come and say '' Hey okay i faked my death '' and he wouldnt get charged any time for it. But eeh thats just what I think. =/

skilled keyblada

how do we know they didnt just put tupac alive over some old footage ....like he didnt look any older evem though it showed the guy point at him wth camera they have ways too do that.
so people all i have too say too tupac is r.i.p if someone dies they die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back