• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Twilight Life- Roxas's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinoku

Website
www.myspace.com
It was good. Very interesting. Cid Kramer? Shouldn't it be Cid Highwind? You made a mistake in Ch.2.
“But, she is extremely hot, she probably won’t like me” Said Roxas

“Don’t worry about it, just ask” Said Roxas
Roxas was talking to himself.

R o x a s

^thanks shinoku, ill fix that imediatyly
and thancks for telling me highwind, but i was checking umm some ff article, and it said cid kramer...old ff game? hmm i duno

and umm i took a ton of time doing chapter 4, got it corrected, proofread by my english teacher, i think that thisl be good ^_^

R o x a s

Chapter 4

The school day was finally over, and everyone was extremely exhausted. It was a tiresome Monday, just like almost every single other Monday. Everyone was just ready to go home, no one really wanted to stay in school.

Roxas was extremely tired. Normally fatigue hit him later on in the day, and it sure did hit him hard. He went to a local store with his friends to get something to eat. He was still sort of hungry, so he grabbed two bags of chips. Then Roxas and his friends started heading for the train station to head home.

Hayner, Pence, Olette and Axel decided to take the long way to the train station. They all wanted to talk more about there day before they all headed back home. Normally Roxas and his school friends never did talk much to each other actually. They only talked to each other in school, never really talking to each other after school, maybe online sometimes, but that was it.

“So, Olette, you said that you have been having troubles with your boyfriend? Right?” Hayner said somehow abruptly.

“Yeah we got into a small fight; let’s just hope that we will be able to get out of it.” Olette said in a depressive voice

“Yeah, I hope so” Roxas started talking “Well if you need any help you can always talk to me, you always helped me through out the years, now its time for me to sort of return the favor”

“Wow” Olette started talking “Thank You for the support, it’s always good to have a friend like you

“So Roxas, What’s been up with you? Anything special been happening?” Said Olette

“Well, I have been having some problems to of myself lately” Roxas said

“Uh-Oh lets hear what you have on your mind” Axel said in a worried voice

“Well…It’s Kind of personal” Roxas said in a softer voice

“So personal… that you can’t even share with us, Come on were you’re your friends, just tell us” Said Hayner in a curious voice.

“Well…” Roxas started talking, and then he was suddenly interrupted by Olette.

“You don’t Have to say anything If you don’t want to” Olette said

Roxas started talking “Well, it’s not easy to just say it, it’s Kind of complicated, Hell I don’t even understand it fully, and it’s just stressing me out, and hurting me on the inside. I also haven’t been the same lately”

“Wow that’s deep” Hayner said in a more quiet voice, while pence was quietly watching.
Little does roxas know what he does feel inside, Hell nobody knows what goes on inside him. He can’t understand his problems, not just yet. His problems have been hurting him in many ways, he can’t pay attention in school, he was always preoccupied walking down the street, and almost got hit over by a car once. He knows he needs to find the solution.

He just wants to find peace in his mind. He wanted to find some more true friends; he wants to find his real true love. He is sick of fake love; witch was just merely lust, cheating, and all the wrong things. He just wanted to find a true relationship. Roxas wasn’t happy at that moment; he was in an extremely sad and depressive mood. He has the mysteries of the world revealing around him, wondering why he couldn’t live a good real life on some pair of islands, far away from civilization. He wanted to love a life he thought about in his dreams. Roxas thought he can make some real lasting friends there and some true lasting love.

Well wow, after all that just hit roxas’s head, he started to feel a bit weird. Then he suddenly came back to the real world, his mind was back in twilight town.

“Wow that was odd, did you guys feel that?” Said Roxas

“Feel What?” Pence said out of nowhere

“Wow pence, I forgot that you were even there” Hayner said

“Wait, Never mind, it was all in my head” said Roxas in a sort of disappointed voice

“Well then, there’s the train station” Olette said “Better start heading home”

They all went to the train station and started waiting for the train. The train was on a little delay, but it soon made it to the train station. Everyone all went on the same train, but pence got off two stops away, then hayner was another four, and after that Olette was another 2 stops away from hayner, and then she transferred for a bus. Lastly Axel went with roxas to his stop and then transferred for another train.

They started talking some idle chit-chat (I would have written it out but I have been getting writers block around this time), and then it was pence’s stop.

Pence said his goodbyes to roxas and friends He then got off the train. Pence was an extremely quiet boy. Not many people noticed him, and most people thinks he wants it that way. Although really he does want to be known and seen, he wants to be noticed. Pence was probably known as an extremely shy boy.

After pence left, many people started crowding the train. Well it was rush hour, but it was still extremely crowded. They couldn’t talk anymore. They just sat down and watched all the people come in
Then so quickly, it was Hayners stop. He bid his farewells and got off the train. Hayner was a so called bad-ass. He was a punk as many people saw him. He was somehow popular and notorious in school. Some people liked him and also some people disliked him. As hayner got off the train, so did many other people.

The train was suddenly less crowded. There weren’t much people left here on the train finally. Although hayner and pence left the train, there was still Axel, Roxas, and Olette. Olette’s stop was next, but there was still a long way before that stop.

Olette was still pretty depressed with the problems with her boyfriend. Roxas didn’t know much about him, hell he didn’t even know his name. All he knew about him was that he went to a different school and lived in Olette’s Neighborhood.

“Hey Olette?” Roxas said

“Yeah?” Olette started

“What’s the name of your boyfriend?” Roxas said. Axel was watching this conversation carefully, he was wondering where this would lead.

“Uhm, why would you want to know?” Olette said. While Olette was talking, she noticed her stop was coming up

“Wait, ill talk to you later, Okay? My stop is coming up” Olette said

“Okay sure” Roxas said in a sort of disappointed voice.

Olette’s stop came up; she got off the train and started walking towards the bus stop to go home. Olette was a very strong and uptight girl. She always looked out for herself. She also acted like a mother to roxas. Olette would always make sure roxas made the correct decisions and never go the wrong way.

There was only roxas and axel now left on the train. Axel would go on with him until the last stop and then finally transfer to another train and go home. It was very close to the last stop and most of the train was empty. There were very few people left on the train.

Both of them were extremely tired and did not feel like talking. They just sat down. Both of them took that chemistry test, and both of them knew they both did horribly bad.

They just sat down and waited. Finally the last stop came, and both of them got off. Roxas went toward the exit while axel went towards another terminal. They bid there farewells and went there separate ways.

Axel was a very tempered person. He was extremely popular and most kids liked him. Roxas wasn’t that popular, but they still did get along very well. They were like the best of friends. Axel had stunning red hair, witch most people saw him in perspective. Axel and roxas have been good friends for about 3 years.

Roxas started heading home. He wanted to get home quick so he can forget about the day, and about the chemistry test. He also did want to hang out with Sora a bit today. He did ask him to bring his struggle bat and Roxas did not forget. They didn’t talk in a long time. He started to run home so he can finally meet up with Sora.

Ok well tell me what you think. I want a couple of comments. I worked my best trying to make this a bit more descriptive. Chapter 5 will probably come out tomorrow or the day after. From what i can see this is going to be a long story. Ill try my best to work at being even more descriptive for chapter 5

R o x a s

Chapter 5

Roxas was finally back home. He was some how exhausted and also a bit happy. He wanted to hang out with Sora so much he didn’t allow his fatigue get the best of him. He also pretty much of the day, and that hard test to get in his way. He dropped off his bag and jacket at the closet, and went inside the kitchen to talk to his mom.

“Hey roxas, how was your school day?” said his mom

“It was okay, but I was kind of tired throughout the whole day” Roxas said

“Oh, well that was probably because you didn’t have breakfast this morning” Roxas’s mom stated.

“Yeah, guess so” Said Roxas

“Well if you want to eat something now, you’re welcome to take anything” Said Roxas’s Mom

“Nah its okay, I had some snacks on my way home” Roxas said

“Okay, then, but just incase you can take any food from the fridge if you want” Said Roxas’s Mom

“Nah, I am okay” Roxas Said

Roxas’s mom was always a mother who was both a bit overprotective and was somehow not caring to. She would always make sure his physical life was well. She would make sure that he was well fed, never getting injured, and also making sure he never got sick. She although neglected him in the inside. She never really cared about his school grades, problems with his friends, or if tragedy happened to him.

Roxas went up to his room, changes into more comfortable clothing and came back out. He was ready to meet up with Sora, but wait! He almost forgot his Struggle club. He picked up his struggle bat and went downstairs and back to the living room. There he saw his mother again.

“So, Roxas where are you going? Also why are you taking the struggle bat?” Said Roxas’s Mom

“Well, I’m going to meet up with Sora, and he asked me to take the struggle club. Also it’s not a bat it’s a club” Said Roxas

“Well just don’t hurt yourself” Said his mother

Roxas said okay and started heading towards the door. As I said, Roxas’s mom only made sure he never got injured, but she wouldn’t care if he got arrested for something although.
Roxas headed over to Sora’s house. Sora’s house was about seven blocks away, but Roxas always saw it as a good walk. He found walks very useful; it calmed him down, and soothed his soul in a way. The walk was nice, since there was some nice spring weather, and the sky was clear blue.

Roxas finally got to Sora’s house. Sora was already in a rush to leave. Sora had a kingdom key. Although the kingdom key was a tiny bit more powerful, Sora was much untrained at it. Roxas mastered the struggle club, Sora was just a beginner. Roxas really bruised up Sora once, but since it was all fun and games Sora forgave him.

“Hey Roxas, Good thing that you remembered to bring that bat” Said Sora

“Yeah, why did you want me to bring it in the first place?” Said Roxas

“Well, there has been this kid that’s been annoying me, he sure talks a lot, but I don’t think he will be able to defend against the both of us” Said Sora

“Do you know his name Sora?” Said Roxas

“Yeah, his name is Ansem, he is supposedly very smart, but he is just plainly annoying” Said Sora

“Well where is he” Said Roxas

“He is always hanging out at the Market Street alley” Said Sora

“Okay, let’s go over there now” Said Roxas

“We better hurry although, I am sure he isn’t there all day” Said Sora

Roxas and Sora both hurried to Market Street. They passed by and bumped into many people on the way there. Most of the people looked on them with a bad disgustful look, witch really ticked off roxas. Roxas was in a tired mood, but at the least he was happy he can be hang out with Sora, at least once in a while.

On his way there he saw the same Blonde haired girl. She was wearing another white dress. She was the same one he saw on the subway earlier this morning. He was intrigued to talk with her, but he was in such a rush, he just couldn’t have the time, at least just not now.

They finally reached the alley in Market Street where Ansem was hiding. Ansem was still there. They saw each other, and Ansem looked Tense. Ansem started talking
“So, Sora, Why are you here?” Said Ansem
“Because I can, I say this IS a free world, and I can walk around here whenever I want” Said Sora
Ansem was raged up now. “How Dare you talk to me like that? I am clearly wiser, stronger, and much better than you”

“Ha, your funny Ansem, I give you that, but that is all” Said Sora

“And who is your friend here?” Said Ansem

“Roxas, One of my best friends” Said Sora

“So Ruccsus it is?” Said Ansem “You think you can fight me?”

“Hey, I didn’t say anything, Leave me out of this” Said Roxas

“Well you are now in it” Said Ansem

Ansem took a struggle club from the floor in the alley, and hit roxas while he was not paying attention. Roxas noticed that he got hit hard. He got back up although, he picked up his struggle bat, and came back at Ansem, and whacked him hard on the head. He was down for a long time. He then suddenly got back up and was extremely frightened of Roxas.

“Okay that’s it Roxas, I’m going to call the cops, watch ill be back” Said Ansem

Ansem suddenly ran out of the alley and started taking out a cell phone.

“RUN” Sora said

They both ran out and ran back to there house, so just incase if they cops caught onto them. Ansem didn’t know Roxas’s address, so he was somehow safe. Although ansem did know Sora’s Address and Sora can be in big trouble.

Roxas Ran home didn’t tell his mom and just went up to his room. Maybe Sora Is safe, Roxas thought.

Well what do ya think? :D and yeah i would have used seifer, but he is gona be a major pain later on lol, Chapter six mayber tommorow or day after ill try my best

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
bleh, its a bit short and im sorry but pointless dont you think? Nothing much happens except for a new character being introduced, maybe you should've joined up the next chapter with this one...

R o x a s

well i was a bit busy furing the last two days, but the next chapter i promise is gona be longer

In the next chapter the new character will play a somehow role. I think it would be beter to combine or not...well ill just type it out and then we will see

Last edited:

R o x a s

Chapter 6

Roxas was waiting anxiously in his room to see what would happen. He was wondering what his mom would say if she found out. What would happen to him? Why would he call the cops? All these questions were revolving around roxas. He was still a bit scared. Roxas starting walking down the stairs to grab a bite to eat.

He reached down his stairs when suddenly he heard his bell ring. He went to check who it was. He asked “Who was it?”

“TPD, Twilight Police Department” Said the Officer on the other side of the door

“Why? What do you want?” Said Roxas

“We are looking for a boy named Roxas, he is currently wanted” Said the officer

Roxas turned frantic. Sweat dropped real quickly. He was confused, and didn’t know what to do now. Should he open the door now, or wait till his mom is back home. He was scared, and confused. Roxas decided to open the door. Just because if he knew that if he didn’t open the door they would have done something a bit more drastic.

When Roxas opened the door, the cops started talking

“Are your Roxas?” Said the Officer

“Yes, Why?” Said the Roxas

“You are currently under arrest; you have to come with us” Said Roxas

“Wait, can I get some stuff” Said Roxas

“No, you must come with us right now, your friend Sora is in the car” Said The officer

“Okay” Said Roxas

“Wait, we need to search you and put these handcuffs on you” Said the officer

“Why?” Asked Roxas

“Standard Regulations, How old are you?” Asked the officer

“I am 15, why do you ask?” Asked Roxas

“Oh, let’s just say you’re lucky, compared to your friend Sora” Said Roxas

Roxas was in a extremely tense state now. He felt a state of relief when he figured out that he was 15, which would be considered a minor. Roxas let them search him. The officers took everything out of his pockets and took it with them. He had 15 dollars, his keys, and had his identification card. They took everything he had with him, even though it wasn’t much.

Then suddenly Roxas looked at the street, and he saw everyone on his block looking at him, as if he was a felon. He was a bit disappointed. He looked like his, and his families’ reputation fell down a rank or so. He thought everyone hated him, and no one wanted to hang around with him now.

Roxas was put into the cop car. He was somehow happy that the car windows were tinted, so no one could see him. Other than that his mind was in a state of dismay. He did not know what to do, Hell, he didn’t even know what he could do. He just sat inside the car with Sora. He didn’t want to say anything, because he knew if he did talk to him, the cops were watching. If he said something wrongs, the cops can be recording.

He was somehow unhappy that he beat up Ansem that hard now. Then the thought popped into his head, how did they get my address? He then gazed at sora. Guess they forced him to give them my address. He wasn’t mad at Sora, as most people would be, but he was a bit disappointed that he had to get arrested.

“All because of Ansem, that coward, couldn’t fight his own battles, so he has to arrest me” Roxas said to himself. Roxas was really unhappy at this ansem character. He can’t fight for himself, so he snitches to the cops. No Fair!

They finally reached the Precinct. Sora and Roxas stepped out of the car with the aid of the cops. They were still handcuffed. There was luckily no one here watching, so he wasn’t ashamed or embarrassed. They walked inside the precinct; Roxas noticed that there were tons of cops here.

They headed towards the front desk. There the officer at the front desk asked “How old are the two of you guys?”

“16” Said Sora

“15” Said Roxas

“What are these two arrested for?” Asked the officer to another officer

“Apparently Assault 3, the worst form of assault” Said the officers

“Wow, is there evidence?” Said the officer

“Yes, there’s a Doctors note from the accuser” Said the officer

“Okay then, Since Roxas is 15, put him in the juvenile room, and tell him to call his mom or dad, to pick him up, and as for Sora, lock him up” Said the officer

Whoa, Roxas was lucky, but he was still disappointed that Sora had to be put behind bars. Then he thought, how did Ansem get a note from the doctors so quick? Well whatever, he thought, must be quick. The officers separated both of the boys. Roxas went to the right, to the juvenile room, and Sora went to the left, to the prison cells.

Roxas thought to himself, wow I must be lucky. Looks like Sora has it bad now. Roxas feels sorry for his friend. He has to go to a cell right away. Roxas went to the juvenile room. There the cop started talking

“Okay, you better be happy you are 15, because if you were 16 right now, you would be locked up, and get a criminal record. Also you would go to prison, this isn’t prison, and this is just where you wait till you go there. Since your 15, you can call your parents and they will pick you up, and you can go home.” Said the officer, handing roxas the phone

Roxas called his house, his mom picked up. He was happy to hear her voice.

“Hello” Said Roxas

“Hello, who is this” Asked his mother

“Roxas” Said Roxas

“What do you need?” Said Roxas

“I got arrested; can you pick me up from here?” Said Roxas

“Ugh, you arrogant son, fine I will pick you up, but I aint paying if you get sued” Said his mother

“Fine, just come here” Said Roxas and hung up the phone.

Roxas waited, and waited…and waited even longer. He waited about an hour, and then his mom came by. Roxas’s mother finally came by. She was a bit unhappy; you could have seen it in her face. She looked at Roxas with a disgusted face, but he really didn’t care because she knew she would give him that look. Whatever, he thought.

The officer came by and started talking with his mother. They talked in silent until he heard his mom say “Tell my son, I really don’t care”. Then the officer turned to Roxas and started talking.

“You have a court date, on next Monday, Ansem is suing you three thousand dollars” The officer said

Roxas looked unhappy and a bit sad. He was being Sued 3,000 dollars. He knew he could win this case although. He was getting sued, but Ansem started the fight. It wasn’t really his fault if he couldn’t fight. He just thought of that, and thought he would counter sue. Since his parents weren’t with him, he would do anything.

Then the cop said “Got that”

“Yeah” Roxas said

“Okay you are now free to go, with your mother of course” The officer said, as he showed the way to the door.

Roxas and his mother got into there car and went home. Roxas just hit the bed immediately. He was glad to be in bed. He thought to himself that he would think about this more tomorrow and he just wanted to sleep for the night.
Well...how was it... Yeah i tried to make this a bit beter than 5...Opinions? ill be working on Chapter 7 tomorrow, so maybe itl be out 2 days later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back