• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloverleaf

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
we get to fight wit Riku!!! AWESOMENESS!!! but I don't see the wings.....sry, I'm blind. -__-'

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
The other side said:
Didn't you PLAY CoM!?! Riku said it himself that he walks Twilight. And the wings probably does represent Twilight. But in KH1 Cover, that was just his Soul Eater behind him.

No Duh I played Com. I'm sayin in KH2!!!

Cloverleaf

no I dint play CoM. But i was posting mroe to show i thought ti was kool.

Marluxia0090

no ferius he meant the wings on rikus keyblade in kh1 -_-

this whole thread is based on rikus wings on his keyblade so why put an random image?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
its the bit that goes around his hand when he's holding the keyblade!!! you can see one is white like and angel and the other is black/blue like a demon... GOD! IT ISNT HARD PEOPLE!!!!!!

Joshi

"no ferius he meant the wings on rikus keyblade in kh1 -_-

this whole thread is based on rikus wings on his keyblade so why put an random image?"

Really? 'Cause I could have sworn in the first post he said "Where Riku has 2 wings" and said nothing of a keyblade. Furthermore, either of the keyblades Riku used in KH1 had wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back