• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town 2 Treasures HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay, I am about to go and punch my PS2 and kill my TV because I am going crazy.

It seems that I have to get two more treasures. Now, Don't even tell to go look at somewhere. Because I have seen it ALL.

I have been to everyplace in Twilight Town, You name it I have been to it.

Now, I know both must be at the every end of the world.

Unless you tell me that you can later on, on LV 99 you can go to Roxas's Twilight Town than I can get these last stupid Treasures...

What I need is these last two(Go to Jiminy's Journal):

1) Row 5, 4th treasure
2) Row 5, 5th treasure

Where are they, I don't know.

I have been to every corner, itch, step of Twilight Town. There is not one place I did not check. Please tell me you can help me find them...

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
You can go to Roxas's Twilight Town (that is, if you mean the digital one). Hmm.... the treasures are lined up by the order of which you can find them... well, I guess go to Mysterious Tower. Or to the digital Twilight Town. Just go to the computer room in the mansion and enter then beam with the triangle button. Or got to TWTNW and go to the first area (the alley) and go to the portal of Darkness. Go straight and you'll end up there also.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
revengematron3 said:
You can go to Roxas's Twilight Town (that is, if you mean the digital one). Hmm.... the treasures are lined up by the order of which you can find them... well, I guess go to Mysterious Tower. Or to the digital Twilight Town. Just go to the computer room in the mansion and enter then beam with the triangle button. Or got to TWTNW and go to the first area (the alley) and go to the portal of Darkness. Go straight and you'll end up there also.

Wait, the whole world or just the computer room and the basement where the portal is to TWTNW

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Hmm... you checked sunset terrace? (You get there by going to the other train or by going to door number 2 in the underground concourse. Where the seven wonders were when you played as Roxas.)

If not there... hmm... you checked everywhere in the mansion right? how about outside the mansion? Hmm......

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I guess that includes the hallway to where Sora's pod room is? It has the Ultima recipe. Not sure if there's another chest in there though... hmm... why isn't there anyone else helping? >.>

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Should I just give up?

I looked everywhere. Now, I have a theory on where it might be? When I get to level 99 when I am able to Struggle I think that maybe the Sandlot might have it.

I highly doubt this but, doesn't the LE guide tell you? Does anyone have it...

Onite

revengematron3 said:
I guess that includes the hallway to where Sora's pod room is? It has the Ultima recipe

f*ck i cant get back in there......is there a way?

EDIT: nvm...i got it >.<

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I keep thinking it's somewhere at the top of the tower, in Yen Sid's room and where the fairies were.

Hmm... I'm gonna check my guide and see if it knows where the treasure is.

ordaXjn

if its the last two they are on there cuz i have them...if only jiminy recorded the spot where you got the treasure, and i am at the end of the game....lvl 50

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, can you tell us what they are? If you do, I can look for it in my guide. It'll say what area it's in. For example:

Tent:

Found in blah
Found in blah
Found in so and so
Found in so and so

So yeah. It'll help.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
It seems that it may be impossible to find. I check everywhere:

ALL of Twilight Town(BOTH)+Mansion
ALL of Yed Sids Tower
ALL of Sunset Trenrace

ordaXjn

I found this on GameFaqs, thanks for whoever made the walkthrough but this may help....its right before you head to TWTNW which would be the last 2 items that your speaking of:

<Twilight Town>
Exit out and go to the Tram Plaza. Go all the way to the other side, into the
Woods. Go through the Woods to the Old Mansion.

More NoBody to fight, but Mickey will be here to help. After, enter that Old
Mansion. Check around for 3 items. There are 3 paths to take here. Take that
lower left room for 2 more items. If you want to save your game, head to that
upper left room.

Anyway, moving on through the upper right door. Get another item & move on for
more scene. Within the Computer Room, speak with Pence & say Sea Salt Ice. Now,
before you move on, you should take the other door in room. It leads to 1 more
item on the way.

Once you are ready, Triangle near the beam. You get the Other Ansem Report 10.
Continue on for more scene. Now, head through the portal to the World Of The
Darkness.

Clear more NoBody. Next, Axel will be helping you out. Afterward, you get the
Bond Of Flame.

******(Whenever you can, get back to Twilight Town. Head to Sunset Terrace for four
more items. One of the items will need you to jump on the bus to get to it. If
you go in the TunnelWay, you can get 2 more items. Pass there, that gets you to
the Underground Concourse. There are 4 more items you can get.)******

the ****** is the spot that i think you missed the items in....because its the very last items

ordaXjn

sorry for double posting.....but this comes straight out of the strategy guide book on page 200, it says 17 chests open up during the last visit to get, but 10 of the chests r in the underground concourse that you open up after going to TWTNW, so that has to be where they are...since, again, its the last 2 you need...and its the last chests that open

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Nope got those...

I tol you guys I checked everywhere and I got everyitem there is to be in Twilight Town...

SOrry but, Thanks....

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
You checked the door to the left on the first floor of the mansion? Check the underground concourse? And what were those items names? I can find them if you give me the names.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
If I knew the names of these items, I could find them using my guide. ordaXjin, you have them right? If you look in Jiminy's Journal, it should tell you the names of the items. Again, if you can tell me the names (or anybody who has them) then I can look in my strategy guide and see in what area are they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back