• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Is The World In Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
shortythugsta said:
the clock tower in twilight might could change to that tv screen in deep dive at night i was wondering maybe they are connected. i dont know?

wat the????? the clock could change to a tv. dude srry but thats stupid. i highly doubt it that twilight is deep dive. its pretty much using ur common sense :eek:

Owaz

He was talking about the large tower in the secret movies which show a giant tv screen featuring Kairi on it. The world in Deep Dive could be the other side of Twilight Town, and if so, the large clock tower probably turns into that large tv tower.

velocity2325

Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ok this is pretty sad.... as i said before its pretty much common sense. look at the pics. deep dive and twilight are wayyyyyyyyyyy different. twilight is mostly like a peace town. while the deep dive is like today's world wit the technology and all. the building shows it all. this pics shows Twilight Town isnt Deep Dive.

Deep Dive
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img160.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img174.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img164.htm

Twilight
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img466.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img463.search.htm

Owaz

Owaz said:
Hence is why I'm believe it is the world being referred to by the line "This is the world in its true form." Meaning Twilight Town probably changes into the world we see in Deep Dive.

velocity2325 said:
ok this is pretty sad.... as i said before its pretty much common sense. look at the pics. deep dive and twilight are wayyyyyyyyyyy different. twilight is mostly like a peace town. while the deep dive is like today's world wit the technology and all. the building shows it all. this pics shows Twilight Town isnt Deep Dive.

I guess you don't read do you? There's a line: "This is the world in its true form". I'm theorizing that it is referring to Twilight Town, meaning Twilight Town is not what it really seems, and could be the world we see in Deep Dive and Another Side, Another Story in disguise. In conclusion to my theory; The world in Deep Dive is Twilight Town in its TRUE form.

~Owaz

velocity2325

Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Owaz said:
He was talking about the large tower in the secret movies which show a giant tv screen featuring Kairi on it. The world in Deep Dive could be the other side of Twilight Town, and if so, the large clock tower probably turns into that large tv tower.

LOL!!!!! your kidding me!! large clock tower is changes to a large tv. dude check out the surroudings. wow man

Owaz

As I said, it is simply a theory. But I honestly don't see you backing up your argument against it. Pictures aren't really going to help you with this theory. :p

velocity2325

Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Owaz said:
As I said, it is simply a theory. But I honestly don't see you backing up your argument against it. Pictures aren't really going to help you with this theory. :p

pics can help. wow u really cant see. look the surroundings compare it to each other. there much different from each other. :p

Owaz

I know. My point is, Deep Dive is Twilight Town in its REAL form. My theory: The things you see in Twilight are simply fake, and cover up what is really there which is Deep Dive.

Do you understand my theory yet? <_< It doesn't really do any good to argue with a theory you don't understand. xD

Owaz

I'm just trying to get people to fully understand my theory before they decide to go and use facts against it when they don't even think about it logically. But yeah, there's nothing you really can do but wait and see if the theory is right, and if it is... Meh, just means you were right, if it isn't, you just spent all that time trying to prove you were right when you were wrong the whole time. xD (Major bummer on me if that happens. <_<;; )

Anyways, to keep this thread from getting off topic, simply post that you agree, and if you don't, please fully READ the theory and use some good evidence before you try to argue with it. Cause I guarantee you, that I won't be beaten in a debate. I'll pwn you in them! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back