• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight town (spoiler-ish)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofeyrules

okay, im not sure, but the twighlight town that we c first with roxas is not the real twilight town..?right, but then how come all of his friends that he knew don't mention him again when sora is there....i don't recall them mentioning him again atleast

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Because they don't really know Roxas. DiZ just made it so they were friends in the Twilight Town he created. The Twilight Town Sora knows is the REAL Twilight Town so nobody would know about Roxas nor would there be any sign that he was ever there.

Whispered.Hope

Roxas was born in the real Twilight Town, though. I always imagined he would have been friends with the real ones, but Namine just fried their brains xD

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
KEYblade_chain said:
I don't think Roxas was born in the real Twilight Town or the fake one, either.

Your're right.^
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Whispered.Hope

Wowies, I could've sworn I read that Roxas was born in Twilight Town. Oh crap, now this is going to be bugging me until I can prove it right or wrong xDD

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Roxas wasnt :born" at all.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

door_to_the_ligh

read the last secret ansem reports, it should be explained there.
it says something like he was born in tt.

also, he wasnt born out of a rock loooool, he was jus this litteral nobody, and the org crossed paths with a powerful nobody, so they decided to recrut roxas.

one thing i dont understand is how the real pence hayner and olette know about roxas just like the fakes, since roxas was transfered into data by DiZ as soon as riku captured him...any thoughts?

Whispered.Hope

Was it in the Secret Ansem Reports? I know I read it somewhere that he was born in TT xD

But as far as I know, the real Hayner, Pence, and Olette don't know Roxas...at least don't remember him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back