• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilights town cargo mini game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pansonman

how do you get that cargo thingy to the garage in less than 15 seconds when i usually make it in 30 seconds

Dr. Stoopid

Same with the colliseum practice thing ya mentioned, the secret is to equip negative combo and remove all combo plusses.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
if you're roxas, it's impossible but you can do it later when you're sora and have all those abilities

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U gotta have Fenir and unequipt all ur combos and equip Negative Combo, it took me alot of tries but I passed it in 0'14"93...its gonna take some time believe me.......And the U need the Fenir cause its speical ability minuses the combo more....

kid

you dont really need the fenrir to do this but what you can do if you have the lunging ability is that you lunge at it after you hit it when it is in the air it takes many seconds off the time. I think i ended up gettin like 13 seconds without the fenrir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back