• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Disks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Ok so I have to say even if it might be far fetched.

Ok so Kh2 is a two disk game right? So heres what I was thinking. What if its like Devil May Cry 2 and there are two different storys on the different disks.
Disc one being Soras story and Disk Two being BHK's story wouldnt that be cool. Cause from what it looks like BHK doesnt leave Twilight Town.
I think it would be really cool if they did it that way.

helios

Bronze Member
Well i heard in fact that it is a two disk game with two different endings i think they might make one disk Soras and the other BHK's.

Yanos_Darkspawn

helios said:
Well i heard in fact that it is a two disk game with two different endings i think they might make one disk Soras and the other BHK's.

Where did you hear that?
It hasnt been confirmed yet, just rumored as a possibility

KH Fanatic

I'm not seeing anything related to KH in the link you posted. Either way, I'm still hoping THERE will indeed bee 2 disks. The first was simply too short IMHO.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
One other thing I forgot to mention, the game is said to come out in one disc. I'm not so sure if it's official, or not, as only one site has placed that information down. I'd advise to take it with a pinch of salt until S-E updates their site.

Source: Rakuten
If you call this a confirmation, then I don't know what is a rumor to you?

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it should be one disk with two sides, like soras heart, thatd make perfect sense. And yeah i posted something saying that itd be cool if you had to play through soras story first and then BHK's like RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back