• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Two guys one girl. help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

theres this girl at my school named Maria who i really like. the only problem is that my friend likes her to, and hes funnier,crazier, and better looking than i am (accoring to other people). any advice?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Ask her out before he does. If she can talk to you for a long time, then there's a chance it'll work. It's going be nerve wracking, but it sucks seeing your friend going out with the girl you like. It might be the same with him, and he might even ask her out. Hunt or be hunted :3

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
first i sugest you be her friend
then ask her out
being her friend will help her like you
and also it will help you get to know her and her know you
plus it should help ease any nervesness you might have cause you arnt asking out a total stranger
hope that helps

ps
i didnt see a guys only thing so i posted
hope thats ok

Darter

well then you cant really do anything, depending on how good of a freind you are, show some of the bad things about him to her.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
okay...is it "What if she says no" or..."What if she says no, and goes out with my friend"

I sense a jealousy issue...either way...it's nothing you can help...or for the 2nd one, observe how he acts everyday...and top it.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
theres this girl at my school named Maria who i really like. the only problem is that my friend likes her to, and hes funnier,crazier, and better looking than i am (accoring to other people). any advice?

tell your "friend" that you like her too and tell him to back off.

YE GOTTA FAIGHT FER YOUR WOMENZ

and if not, try to spend more time with her, talk to her over the phone.
try and be funny in your own way, be more outgoing, and maybe dress better.
if that doesn't work then it wasn't meant to be bro.

or you can wait till they break up and then try and go out with her....if you don't mind sloppy seconds.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
but what if she sais no? (25characters)
It's better to know that at least you had the guts to go and ask her then regret it for months and hate your friend more than you should. If she says no and she ends up going out with your friend, be understandable. Don't punch him in the face or become jealous. You'll find that one person that you love being around later on in life.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ask her out now.

If she says no, she says no.
And don't try to be jealous later on. If you really like her you should be able to let her go and be happy with whoever she choses. It hurts a bit but it's the truth.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
It's better to know that at least you had the guts to go and ask her then regret it for months and hate your friend more than you should. If she says no and she ends up going out with your friend, be understandable. Don't punch him in the face or become jealous. You'll find that one person that you love being around later on in life.
quoted for truth.

Honestly, don't let a girl come between friendship. If you both really like her hopefully one of you will realize she isn't the right girl.

If you really like her, just talk to her. Talk, and see where things end up. The only thing is that if you do ask her out and if she doesn't like you that way she might feel weird around you afterwards because she'll know you like her. But that's situational and not too bad. Worse thing that could happen is that she says no.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
this is like me but my friend isnt as good looking as me, (well that i believe and have been told) but the difference is that he wont do anything and if she knows im bi she will say no, but ask her out, my friend probally could go out with her but is too scared to ask her, so dont be scared and aske her.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Okay, be friends with her and get to know her really well and then when the time's right and or when you think she's giving you the signs she likes you....GO FOR IT! Try and talk to her first though... and when your friends with the person, at least when she rejects you and or if she ever gets to go out with you, you won't have a bitter relationship afterwords....if you get what I mean! Hope this helps!

dr.korytco

Okay, be friends with her and get to know her really well and then when the time's right and or when you think she's giving you the signs she likes you....GO FOR IT! Try and talk to her first though... and when your friends with the person, at least when she rejects you and or if she ever gets to go out with you, you won't have a bitter relationship afterwords....if you get what I mean! Hope this helps!

I was about to suggest you be friends 1st. This is good advice.

Dman2.0

ive had that happen it sucks i was mad at both of them for a while she was my friend before that and they are broken up now and i am good friends with both of them still but im starting to like her agin

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Why don't you see if she likes either one of you. Maybe take the time to get to know her.

Just because you both like her doesn't mean that she likes either of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back