• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two KH2 discs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaTwilight

This is interesting. Tales of symphonia was a great game, and had plenty of hours of gameplay on it, and it was 2 gamecube disks, now imgine the multitude of gloriousness they could cram on 2 PS2 disks.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
King_Mickey1000 said:
there was already a thread about this but i guess its a good thing you started this thread since there was like 3 people who didnt know this......

Actully 4,I think disc 2 is either more KH2,Extras,or Demos (they did that with soul calibur 2),but probally not demos.]

Epilogue

killjoy princess
-___- Agh, I'm so behind. Damn school work. Well anyways....I head about the two discs...but it being confirmed?! Whoa..sounds awesome ^^.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
shinemaster360 said:
if anybody knows what the second disc is please post it. oh, and thank you.
I doubt the second disc is a bonus disc so I think it's part of the game.
I've heard rumors that one will have Sora playable and the other for BHK. So whenever you change character in play, you have to switch discs but
this is NOT CONFIRMED.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Lady Kairi said:
-___- Agh, I'm so behind. Damn school work. Well anyways....I head about the two discs...but it being confirmed?! Whoa..sounds awesome ^^.

Yeah, I think it has been confirmed, a while ago I think.

Moon Pie

it would be cool if why SE is keepin on pushin the date back is beacause there will be a small demo of kh3..... i would pay 120.00 for that (with kh2)

i is ant

2 dis=cs.cool.means should be awesome.and big...but what if ya wanna change level n havta change disc? is'nt that kinda annoyin......

BHK Owns

rhh i dunno jad...SE chief man wants them to stop using FMv's so much (even though there was only 2 in KH1) but im pretty sure its gonna be the same with KH2 only 2 of em...

beggining...end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back