• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

two of the same keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

If you go and watch the secret ending to kingdom hearts 2, after the 3 knights pick up three keyblades, the screen will show several more keyblades and on the far right will be the fenrir. what's baffling me is that the next scene after that, before it shows a bunch of the keybalade fields, you'll see a fenrir on the left near the gap seperating the 2 fields and on the left, behind the keyblade that's closest to the screen, you'll see another fenrir. Am i going crazy, or did i see 2 fenrirs?

Last edited:

The Answer

http://forum.osx86project.org/lofiversion/index.php/t6093.html

image seventeen

or

2keyblades.jpg

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Didn't the caption say that it was the Wishing Star?

If you google Wishing Star up, and compare the circled keybalde on the far right, you can see the strings on the handle.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i have to agree with you "answer" they can't created over 1000 different keyblades in this movie unless they duplicate most of it.

The Answer

Twilightheaven said:
i have to agree with you "answer" they can't created over 1000 different keyblades in this movie unless they duplicate most of it.

so, are you saying that the reason that they're 2 fenrirs in the movie was that they simply copied it to save time?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
if there were 1000 different keyblades then why didn't sora use all of them during the story with the exception of the golden keybade for micky and the dark keyblade for riku?

The Answer

Twilightheaven said:
if there were 1000 different keyblades then why didn't sora use all of them during the story with the exception of the golden keybade for micky and the dark keyblade for riku?

He couldn't have used all of them, because he would need thousands of keychains, which i'm assuming he hasn't found yet

perhaps there are different forms of the same keyblade like sora's and mickey's. they're both Kingdom Keys, but they look different. Maybe one of the 2 fenrirs is slightly different from the origional, but we just can't we it from the shot

Last edited:

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
o i c, read the description the "we can see the metal chocobo is back" maybe fenrir and metal chocobo are like the same model.

(off topic but look at image eighteen, look at the top left corner where the left side of the crossroad stars, look at the end of the picture and something is there but i cant make of what it is) wierd

The Answer

Rikora said:
o i c, read the description the "we can see the metal chocobo is back" maybe fenrir and metal chocobo are like the same model.

(off topic but look at image eighteen, look at the top left corner where the left side of the crossroad stars, look at the end of the picture and something is there but i cant make of what it is) wierd

I think that's the 4th knight

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Cleaned up the thread. You can start posting like normal now.

EDIT: Stop spamming up your own thread or I'll close it again.

Last edited:

The Answer

unknown123 said:
they can duplicate thoughs key blades all the want because thier not even real non of them have keychains so thier like hand made

i'm slightly confused. do you mean that the keyblades are artificial, like the dark keyblade riku/ansem used in hollow bastion? it didn't have a keychain either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back