• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two worlds that would "surprise us" What do you think they are?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I didn't think PotC was bad.
And I meant it was surprising because it was a live-action, recent movie that they were turning into a world.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Surprisingly bad, but they can't really use that in BBS.

Surprising worlds would be:

High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Cars 2

Goddamn them.

*dead*

Thanks a lot, Noo. You've killed my brain.

Ren

adios motherfucker
So was the OMG GUNS.

Not really. But seriously, why edit Xigbar's gun animation when they left the REALISTIC guns in the game? Makes no sense.

That confused me, too. There wasn't any point in that.
In fact, I just witnessed Clayton trying to kill a gorilla just now. Oh, the brilliant timing.

kostas

Awards
well i would be so surprised if it would be SPIRA FFX WORLD or midgar(but i think midgar is off a little).well another theory is that manu worlds in ff are namedd gaia so maybe there will be a gaia world for many new ff characters/bosses to apear.but now that i think maybe there will be IVALICE?BECAUSE OF THE MANY spin offs of ivalice alliance!

A

Audo

well i would be so surprised if it would be SPIRA FFX WORLD or midgar(but i think midgar is off a little).well another theory is that manu worlds in ff are namedd gaia so maybe there will be a gaia world for many new ff characters/bosses to apear.but now that i think maybe there will be IVALICE?BECAUSE OF THE MANY spin offs of ivalice alliance!
*vomits*
Seriously, FF can stay in their own games.

BellQ

but have anyone can tell me when then PSP birth by sleep post out??

BellQ

i can't post!!

BUT the other said the Birth by sleep have an english version right?
then?how bout the 358/2?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audo

You just did...
A post which i'm debating deleting :3

I think Tron and PotC were surprise worlds because they are both from live-action movies.
Nightmare Before Christmas was also to be considered a surprise world, most likely due to how it is animated.
Could this mean worlds such as James and the Giant Peach or Corpse Bride? (was CB Disney? =/)

Awards
I'm not in the mood for this right now.
Go read the stickied threads at the top of this section, now.

R-K said:
Could this mean worlds such as James and the Giant Peach

I wouldn't mind it, but I wouldn't like it. Doesn't seem something that would fit.

(was CB Disney? =/)

No.

A

Audo

He means these:

-Read these, they'll help your understanding of the new games (They are clickable)
Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far
Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far
Everything We Know About Coded So Far
Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far
Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far
Everything We Know About Xehanort So Far

I wouldn't mind it, but I wouldn't like it. Doesn't seem something that would fit.
No.
Ah. I thought it was. Ah well xD

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Oh I have many memories of James and the Giant Peach. I performed it many a time on stage O_O. That film was most bizarre.

I'd prefer that over something ridiculous like Cars. I shudder at the thought.

I am however looking forward to seeing what these worlds are =) I love a surprise. Even if that surprise is a stab to the chest.

-- Andy

Awards
I don't see how Ven/Terra/Aqua would fit in with it. Also, who's the bad guy in it again? Is it just the creepy old women? I would prefer a boss battle against the Trunchbull.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha, Trunchbull would be the best! Either that or she'd force you to eat chocolate cake D=.

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back