• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.K...Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

O.K, I know there are alot of U.K people here, (that includes me) but I want to narrow it down a bit. I know it's unlikley, but are there any Welsh people like me out there?:confused:

Welshcake

Dawning Twilight said:
nope not me Korean and i'm from the states it's your guess as to where i am. *heh heh i'm like Waldo i'm pissing you off aren't i?* XP

You have got that right.....grrrrrrrrrr.........No seriosly, I wan't some proper feedback. :mad:

Welshcake

Aimee said:
no,i'm sorry,but i'm sure someone is,sorry...i hate were i live....

Oh no!......please don't say that.....I respect where everyone lives and you should do to. Be proud of where you live.:)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
quitejaded said:
No, but I almost hate London... Expensive, nasty people, etc...

U deserve a slap you stereotypical jerk...

I live in London, its a great place to live...i've been to Wales before, i remember 2 people who once has locations as Wales on here, if i can remember there names i'll EDIT

Welshcake

quitejaded said:
No, but I almost hate London... Expensive, nasty people, etc...

Hey, I know Wales is Traditionally against England but I don't think they are any better than eachother. And anyway, it's England's Capital City, it's huge, What do you expect? and there are nasty people everywhere, it's just that many people want to visit London so it is a sutible place for Criminals to rip you off. There. That's my wipping done. (thank me later English)

Phenomenon X

U.K.? Sorry dude, I'm Irish.

Everyone think VERY carefully before replying to that.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Welshcake, I live about 30 minutes away from Wales. Does that count? I have to say everybody does hate the Welsh, must be their infuriating accents (joke). Actually everyone seems to hate the Scottish. (I'm not saying I do).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back