• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

uh oh i just thought of somthing :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora all da way

well im from new zealand and when chain of memories came out WE didnt get it! we still havent and never will so now im worried kingdom hearts 2 aint gona come out ova here :( thats sad

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yeah, remember, Kingdom Hearts brings spirit and light to all. Keep hoping and it will happen.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
well im from new zealand and when chain of memories came out WE didnt get it! we still havent and never will so now im worried kingdom hearts 2 aint gona come out ova here thats sad
whao... i feel really sorry for u buddy....... dayamn.. i cant imagaine how that is move to japan or north america =P go to ebay get it 10 bucks lol thats where i got mine b/c i was too lazy to go to ebgames

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
aww u poor thing....ebay confuses me id just get it off amazon it easier for me. but im sure ull find a way if ur really determined

Lunar Knight

American Person
I wouldn't get an illegal copy of KH2, maybe, I don't know I haven't been in that position before. I wonder when you can pre order a copy of KH2.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I don't think you can pre-order yet. :( I need to know when to though. It's gonna be awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back