• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ulitma Weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Ok, well im at Demyx and hes owning me right now. I know that the Ultima would help alot in this battle. Could i get all of the items that i need to make the Ulitma Keyblade? And could someone also tell me where and HOW to get them aswell. Thx.

KHrulz21

Well he is kicking my butt, he ALWAYS shoots those geysers and i cant attack him. I dont know what do , when i do attack him i only get one combo in.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Be like me and do arieal combos. They help and also use limits like Donalds. It knocks him into the air and its really funny. So yeah. And be careful when you kill the water clone things.

K

Kingdom Hearts 3

How do you get all the recipie of the ultima keyblade?

Lunar Knight

American Person
Go to the link located in post two and you'll find everything you need to know there.

Enjoy your time at KHInsider Forums.

KHrulz21

Update: (well kinda late but) I beat him last night . It helped a LOT LOT LOT LOT when i use Knocksmash it kicked his BUTT! Now im in Beasts Castle at the Boss fight. Im guessing its Xaldin right? I gess thats who im fighting but anyways , hes more tough than Demyx was! Help would be great.

WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo 100 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back