• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultamate Kh2 Therory Must Read

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy

First, i want u to know that i hav never played KH2(best game eva). i hav seen many cool trailers and i hav figures out a theory(or howeva u spell it).

OK, first lets look back to deep dive. at the end of deep dive u see kiri at the end of the beach and she is lookin at some sorta star(or comet). she is probaly thinking that it is sora but of corse she cant get there (a.k.a on other side or world ).
Now look into the starting credit movie with sactuary ocrastrated ver playing in backround. In This movie u see kiri next to selphy.(ff8) And couple of seconds after u see her put a bottle in the water. With a piece of paper. now this is all relevent to anotherside another story. at the start u see a bottle on the sand that has been washed up.
Is this the bottle that kiri sent out. Now cause it arived on this "island" that means that the island is apart of that world!.
after that u see a "unknown". Who is this? If u hav a close look u can see it has femine lips. Is it kiri? As kiri wanted sora back she had to find away to get over to that island. the only way i know is that if u beconme an unknown, u can teleport there.
Reasons supporting this theory:) :
- when u see kiri(unknown), she stops as soon as she gets to the island. enother words, it looks like she has never been here and she is looking around.

- points ( 1 - 13) she says that she wanted to go together, so she would do whateva she could to to meet sora again.

Reasonds not supporting this theory:
-on the paper in the bottle, there are 13 points that she couldnt of known. about the nobodys and ect

- u see a trailer when a unknown comes out and walks over to another unknown, when they talk there boath men.

This is my theory of kh2. cause i hav never played it, plz dont tell me if i am right or wrong. dont corect anything or give away any infomation. but iv gota admit, i hav figures out so much with so little infomation.

Thx for reading! plz post your regards

OH yeah KH2 WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVA:)

O

Oberon

... Interesting theory, I do infact agree on they're opinions as well. And that theory is... Decent for not playing KH2... Just don't rely on that theory... (Cause chances are that it is bogus)

Last edited:

BionicleKeyblade

(bursts out laughing) Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you really haven't played the game. Of course, since you didn't want us to tell you if you were wrong or right, I can't really say much about the theory.

C

Charlie

(Repeat of one of my posts from a similar thread, sorry but these two are extremely alike anyway, and I'm just posting this again to save time)
-I think you have a solid theory (for the moment considering that you haven't played KH-2 at all) However, I think it's best that you take your time, & analyze the storyline in the game once you play it, and get back to us with what theories you may have for the NEXT game, & not just about what might happen in KH-2. I'm not criticizing you for your theory, I'm just suggesting that you play the game, and see what everyone one else is talking about for yourself.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Thats nice but dont make theories on games that a lot of people have, if you live in Australia or something just import it, it will still be in the same language.

O

Oberon

silverdragon1615 said:
Thats nice but dont make theories on games that a lot of people have, if you live in Australia or something just import it, it will still be in the same language.
Hello... There is a language called australian dude. But then again he/she probably does know english(Read and Speak.)

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Zorox said:
Hello... There is a language called australian dude. But then again he/she probably does know english(Read and Speak.)

Dude where have you been for the past 1000 years there is no language called Australian! They speak English there!

Mr.

...Sorry, but Kingdom Hearts 2 will surely change your mind. >3

Move this to the Spoiler Section, please.
PLEASE. It's pointless spam, posting a theory in the KH2 board when the subforum labeled SPOILERS! in big caps is there. >__>

We don't need information such as this flying around for the people in the UK and Australia and confuzzling them.

The M.C.

JTTW
haha that was funny. austrailians speak inglish okay?

i think that theory is bootlegged if you never beat the game and only made it out of all the trailers you've seen. im pretty sure youll think differently when you beat it and watch the ending and stuff like that.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

silverdragon1615 said:
Dude where have you been for the past 1000 years there is no language called Australian! They speak English there!
I know dude, It's called sarcasm, now stfu!

T

Tyler Durden

i think that this thread shouldn't be moved to the spoiler forum. i think it shouldn't exist. And is there a languge called Austrlian?

The M.C.

JTTW
seriously dude, its enough about the language stuff. and you should really play the game before making thories like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back