• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ultima, ruby, or emerald wep.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what weapon would you want to fight?

• ruby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • emerald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ultima

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_spawn

sorry if this has been posted before but do you think theres a possibility of one of the bosses in kh2 being one of the weapons off final fantasy 7...if there was what one would you want it to be?:confused:

sorry i know this is a stupid thread but its like my 2nd one. i just thought that there might be a chance of one of the weapons being a boss..please dont flame me..

Brittany

Sephiroth_spawn said:
sorry if this has been posted before but do you think theres a possibility of one of the bosses in kh2 being one of the weapons off final fantasy 7...if there was what one would you want it to be?:confused:

sorry i know this is a stupid thread but its like my 2nd one. i just thought that there might be a chance of one of the weapons being a boss..please dont flame me..
If they did put a weapon in it, which I highly doubt, they wouldn't just put one. It would probably be Ruby and Emerald, considering that Ultima Weapon is the name of Sora's Ultimate Weapon- then again, defeating 'Ultima Weapon' could yield the Ultima Keyblade, which is a situation that could fit into KH2 flawlessly. Really, wouldn't gamers be wondering how Sora lost his original keychains?- this explains why!(if they actually decided to do it)

lordchander

Good question. How did Sora lose his original keychains. It can be said
that somehow BHK acquired the Oathkeeper (see Deep Dive) and maybe
even the Oblivion somehow, but what about the rest? In every
Trailer SO FAR i've only seen him with the Kingdom Key (and the Oathkeeper
in Goofy Fusion). Which also opens up another topic: How does BHK come
to have an Oathkeeper during the game while Sora has one in Goofy Fusion
aswell?

x-knight

i woulndnt put the ultima weapon from ff7 (not that i dont like i love it) but i think the ultima or omega weapon from ff10 instead it would be a better fight i guess with its moves and stuff

Dark Fire

in kingdom hearts 2 the only weapons they may have are omega and ultimate weapon because since ff8 they are the only weapons and it was in ffx as well both of them where in and ffx-2 even had them.... but only as normal enemies...

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
lordchander said:
aswell?

Hmmm......your right No two keyblades are the same so how can there be 2 oathkeepers

lordchander

I just though o somethin! I've heard rumours before that BHK is the light in Sora that
came into being when Sora was turned into a Heartless right? Others say that BHK is
both light and dark (see the whole clothes thing), so he wields an Oathkeeper (light)
and an Oblivion (dark). Now, when BHK came into existince, he kinda took the light out
of Sora which turned into the Oathkeeper. How he aquired the Oblivion is a myster still.

lordchander

The thing is, if BHK was made by Sora's light being taken away from him, what about
Riku? Before he was consumed by the darkness, he had light in him! When he turned
dark he must have lost his light, so where did that go?

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
lordchander said:
aswell?
I don't think you have to have the same Keychain to get a Keyblade. I think it depends on what the Keychain means. Ok. Kairi gave Sora her good luck charm which transforms Sora's Keyblade into the Oathkeeper. As she passed this too him, they made a pact. Sora promised he would return it, in other words he made an OATH to her. Sora, a boy of his word, wants to KEEP that promise. Thus, OATHKEEPER. BHK might have done something similar with Namine' or someone else. The thing is, Sora now keeps that Keychain in his pocket. *Watch FMV where Larxene knocks Sora to the ground, the poapu is hooked on Sora's pocket chain where the Oathkeeper keychain used to be* Remember Namine' transformed Sora's Keychain into a poapu, instead of the Thelassa shells that made a star. And as you can see in Sora's new look, Sora does NOT have a pocket chain anymore which held the Oathkeeper Keychain. So maybe Namine' has stole it, and given it to BHK. But then again, Sora still has Oathkeeper, so that cancels it out. Oblivion, may have been a piece of Darkness left behind by Riku...IDK. The strange thing is it's the same shape as Sora's necklace. Perhaps a prophecy that Sora is really evil? Hmm...We'll know all when KH2 is released.

Oblivion14

Well, BHK didn't take the light out of Sora, because Sora is still light XD, but Its my personal opinion that Namine made a copy of the oathkeeper keychain for the BHK for whatever reason (after all she made duplicate "lucky charms" in CoM for Riku Copy and Sora, also we see the BHK talking with Namine, which could possibly be where he's asked to protect Sora)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back