• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon before entering TWTNW? Is this possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

Note: This is for Kingdom Hearts 2, not KH2: FM. I know some people might just check this topic from the front page :3

I read somewhere that this is possible without the use of any cheat codes, et cetera, and I'm looking to you guys for verification that this is possible. I'm replaying KH2 for the heck of it, and I thought I'd test and see if this is possible... I'd love to actually watch some of the TWTNW cutscenes on my own television with Ultima Weapon equipped.

Anyway, to my understanding, you need to obtain four Orichalcum+'s, use an Energy Crystal, and have your Moogle up to the proper level (I think 9?) to cut the materials for Ultima Weapon's item rank in half. This way you only need to obtain Orichalcum+'s from Space Paranoids, Twilight Town, 100 Acre Wood, and Atlantica.

I'm wondering if anyone has done this, if it is possible, and if so... any advice on how to quickly level up my Moogle so that I'm not wasting Mythril materials? hehe. Thanks a ton; hope I get a response :D

Xhyuri

Ah, but the halfed material costs from the moogle level only apply to stuff you have alreaddy created once...
Thus, no, it definitely is not possible, I think.

Duality

Its not possible. At the Synthesizer Menu, it says you need 13 Orichalcums. So with the Serenity Crystal that reduces to 7. One of which is in The World that Never Was.

I'm sure we all wish we could get it before then. :toungesmile:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Its not possible. At the Synthesizer Menu, it says you need 13 Orichalcums. So with the Serenity Crystal that reduces to 7. One of which is in The World that Never Was.

I'm sure we all wish we could get it before then. :toungesmile:

That is very true, but, also, there are a few Orichalcums in TWTNW.

Eternamente926

I just got my Moogle up to Rank 5? Or 4... anyway, it's the first rank you get where Item Rank required materials are cut in half... the text says that the item cost is cut in half in Creations :( So, theoretically one could make an Ultima Weapon with only four Orichalcum+'s, but... you'd have to make the Ultima Weapon once before lol. Oh well, c'est la vie... I just wanted some personal verification because I read somewhere that it was possible.

...Now to get a cheat device so I can see Ultima Weapon during cutscenes... *rubs hands together and laughs evilly* I beat the game plenty of times... all I want is to see the cutscenes with a cool weapon =p

Thanks for the responses, though... it kept my hopes grounded ;)

Sexy Angel
Those people used Gamesharks or something... So its impossible to get the Ulitma before you enter the castle of TWTNW

:closedeyes:

armytaco

well, you could get the ultima weapon for certain scenes after you enter the castle. Because the only Orichalum + in TWTNW is right by the entrance to the castle. The others are just Orichalums not Orichalum +'s. You don''t need Orichalums for synthesization of the ultima weapon, just Orichalum +'s. The only problem then is that I think you can only find Dense items ( and you need to find all syntesis items) for one of the Orichalum +'s. So you could probably have the Ultima weapon for every scene after and including the scene right before you fight Xigbar.

armytaco

And you need an ACTION REPLAY to get Ultima weapon early ( I think) cuz I have a gameshark and there are no codes for that on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back