• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sedkiller

Website
spaces.msn.com
Ok I am on the moogle place and i whant to make the ultima weapond but there is only one more item do make and i need 2 Bright Crystal I seen in the book and the only way to have these is to kill the dfenser but there is only 2% of getting this item i got only in like 1 hour and i wanted to know if there where another way to have it. Thanks

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, you could equip that lucky ability the increases the chance of you getting an item in battle. And then the perfect place to find Defenders is in Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion, I perfer inside the Inn and in the Third District in Traverse Town than Hollow Bastion.

Dark-Sora 50

Equip Lucky STRIKE with everyone. Go to the Hotel in Traverse Town, kill the Defenders ONLY. Then go straigt to the Gizmo Shop. Kill things till you get to Defenders. Kill em. Then go to Third District. Kill. You should have at least one. If that fails, go to Hollow Bastion.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Or just go world terminus in the end of the world, there are defenders in TT and Coliseum, and make sure u have Lucky Strike equipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back