• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~Ultimate Showdown~~*spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually it was originally Riku (since the character was using the Soul Eater in an earlier picture, just like the Soul Eater Unknown in Mulans world) but it was changed to Roxas.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
So this is the one time when both of them meet. So is Roxas a boss when I get to this place and if so will he be hard to beat.

EDIT: It would be better if you had the scene where they were fighting instead of taking so long with equipping.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Bluejuan85 said:
So this is the one time when both of them meet. So is Roxas a boss when I get to this place and if so will he be hard to beat.

EDIT: It would be better if you had the scene where they were fighting instead of taking so long with equipping.

He's not a boss, it's just a cutscene.

louis

MyInnerFred said:
Yeah, it seems to be he imagines it all.

oh...I was thinking that roxas rememberd his lost memories about the him being in the org when he fused with sora and that he was trying to get out of sora

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
louis said:
oh...I was thinking that roxas rememberd his lost memories about the him being in the org when he fused with sora and that he was trying to get out of sora

No Roxas always wanted to fuse with Sora I believe, that is why he and Axel are kind of fighting in the flash backs at The Non Existant World. Axel doesn't want him to because he will lose his friend. He eventually realizes that he never lost his friend, he will live on inside Sora, hence why Axel kills himself to save Sora.

louis

then why was roxas fighting sora? was he trying to test sora and see if he is ready to fight xamnes or something

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
There was never a reason stated, for when Roxas and Namine spoke to Sora, the reason wasn't entirely brought up. The only clue was Roxas saying something close to "I want to be real" which doesn't really come up as a reason, however if that was enough of a hint, then that would mean Roxas did it to become real. As for moves, Sora does run up the building in the battle against Xemnas, so there is a chance of that counting as one.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah I kind of have a feeling that Roxas and Sora kind of control his body together. So in a sense, Roxas isn't really gone, he is Sora now. Hence why in the ending you see Sora turn into Roxas for a few secounds.

louis

Xaldin said:
There was never a reason stated, for when Roxas and Namine spoke to Sora, the reason wasn't entirely brought up. The only clue was Roxas saying something close to "I want to be real" which doesn't really come up as a reason, however if that was enough of a hint, then that would mean Roxas did it to become real. As for moves, Sora does run up the building in the battle against Xemnas, so there is a chance of that counting as one.

About that battle is xemnas's battle just like the battle with the fake ansam(i can't spell his name XD) in KH1

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
louis said:
About that battle is xemnas's battle just like the battle with the fake ansam(i can't spell his name XD) in KH1

Uh... In terms of set up, yes, but they use FAR different moves and it's much harder. The basic concept though.

- Battle against the Evil Guy
- Fight his Ship
- Then fight him

Is there though.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well form wise yes, as for the first battle though it's just like JUST like fighting the Enigmatic Man in Final Mix, Japanese people might be annoyed of having to fight the exact same thinig as a final boss first form, but I believe that was more directed to the fans. As for the next form, it requires steady eyes, and fast triangle pushing, due to the triangle appearing anywhereo n the screen, sometimes hard to see because of the debris. The next battle is a mix of reaction commands and fighting and such, and the final form is reaction command abusing.

The first form you fight with Sora only though, and you fight him at Central (The area where Deep Dive is shown when Riku and Roxas faught)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back