• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyX

Im replaying the original..
I got the UW when I was about 12 but Im just wondering if anyone knows the conditions to get it off the top of their head? saves me lookin em up...

Malisteen

Huh? you have to make tons of moogle items to level up the moogle shop until the recipe appears, then collect alls the stuff. It's pretty straight forward, really. If you want the exact formula, or the exact experience required for the moogle shop, or the best places to farm components, check gamefaqs.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You have to synthesize all 24 other items before you can make it. Plus you need some items that aren't that hard to get like Gales and Mystery Goo (Maybe? I haven't played the game for a long time but that sounds about right) Plenty of guides all over the interwebs that'll tell you all about it

State

Awards
You can get gales from those angel-like Heartless in End of the World.

AlbertJ

Awards
The ingredients are 5 thunder gem, 5 power gem, 5 lucid gem 3 mystery goo and 3 gale. And you need to synthesize all 24 other items before you can unlock Ultima for synthesis.

State

Awards
The mystery goo are hardest. You need to win at the mushroom heartless' games and still theres only a 5% chance it will give you one.
Those "games" aren't that hard at all. You can also use those equipments that raise your percentage of getting rare-item drops from enemies.

Absent axel

I got Ultima Weapon before fighting Ansem SOD in my recent playthrough, only took like over half a day to synthesise all the other items and finally ultima weapon. Its pretty easy to get once you have a guide. The only hard part is finding the mushrooms sometimes, they may appear anywhere and the chance you find them is based on luck.

Man After all these years I beat Phantom, I feel so proud. :D Just need to beat Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back