• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~UltraViolet~The Blood War's On...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
In the late 21st century, over 5,000 people are victims of a disease called hemophagia. These "hemophages" bear some similarities to vampires. They're strong. They're fast. They're superior. So the government decided to utilize that disease to their advantage.

Now, keep in mind, that these hemophages were originally slaves of the government, designed to be the ultimate weapons. However, they became a threat, and the government decided they didn't want competition. So they started to exterminate them. One, by one, the hemophages fell to the tyrannical governments. Now, there are only 5 left, and they have decided...

...to fight back.

--------------------
Access File; [Hemophagia]
...!
Hemophagia, otherwise known as the HemoPhagic Virus or HPV (not to be confused with Human Papilloma Virus), is a blood disease (possibly comes from the Greek word "αιμοφαγία", meaning blood eating). It was once a rare pathogen responsible for historical accounts of Vampires, but was then modified through genetic engineering by the U.S government to give individuals superhuman abilities. These modifications also made the disease far more contagious, and it soon escaped into the general populace, where the media whipped it into a disease-based state of fear. To help combat the fact that the quarantine procedures are actually a witch hunt, the authorities have discouraged the use of the term 'vampire' in favor of labeling carriers of the disease Hemophages.

Hemophages are biochemically affected by the disease in different ways and to different degrees, resulting in a remarkably wide range of abilities. Some of the abilities exhibited by hemophages are:

Increased strength, speed and stamina. This could be the result of an increased level of natural hormones similar to anabolic steroids, as well as altered epinephrine (adrenalin) and norepinephrine levels. As the latter would produce an aggrivated fight-flight response; which affects the sympathetic nervous system to directly increase heart rate, release energy from fat, and increase muscle readiness. Meaning, this could be the reason for the hair-trigger temper of the more combat-oriented Hemophages.
A rare few develop enhanced intelligence, perhaps by increasing the potency of neurotransmitters responsible for memory and cognition.
A similar process may be responsible for the seemingly common phenomenon of enhanced senses.
Many have extremely sensitive hearing, shown to great affect when the kingpin hemophages were able to escape an ambush by helicopter.
Hemophages have an inconveniently high sensitivity to light, accompanied by equally keen night vision. This forces them to wear heavily-tinted sunglasses. Some do not have this particular trait, including two of the kingpi hemophages, enabling her to move about more freely.
However, every hemophage exhibits the following two enhancements:

A buildup of calcium deposits in the mouth that manifest as the cliched 'fangs'.
An accelerated metabolism that speeds healing.
Although the disease has many benefits, it has two side effects: one inconvenient, one devastating:

A condition smiliar to acute anemia that requires frequent blood transfusions.
A drastically shortened lifespan. Even with the aforementioned frequent transfusions, the longest an infected individual has survived is 12 years.
The government uses the above traits to identify hemophages from the general

----

Follow Morphs rules.
All original characters, none from the movie.
Yes, I know I changed the plotline.
Yes, I know my summary of the plotline is only two paragraphs.
Follow the template.
Their are only 5 places, and you only join if you come first, and if I say you can. Sorry, no n00bs.

---
Access File; [Template]

Name:

Weapon(s):

Technology: (Dimensional Decompression; which allows you to store unlimited amounts of weapons in a pocket like space./Gravity Levellers; a device that was designed for stealth, it allows the user to maneuver around walls and even on ceilings if neccesary)

Appearance: (Pics are fine, thouugh typed is preferred)

Short Bio: (SHORT! I do NOT want to read four freakin' paragraphs of overdescriptive bull crap. Got me?)

Theme Song:

Other:

I'll post mine as soon as two people join.

---
Hemophage 1: Crimson Butterfly
Hemophage 2: xXxCloud
Hemophage 3:
Hemophage 4:
Hemophage 5:

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Hmm, so the five people are people ifected with the HPV and they are rebelling? Sweet, save me a spot. And no, like most people, i wont stall, i will get my template up shortly. No password? ok.

```Room for edit template-ness`````

Access File; [Template]

Name: Canshar Tnomis

Weapon(s): Several daggers and knives.

Technology: Gravity Levellers are a must, since Canshar is a sneaky killer. Most consider him the assassin hemophage. He also has sound enhancers on his ears, on top of his already great hearing, so his hearing is amazing, spanning miles and miles when he wants it to.

Appearance: Medium length blue hair, and blood red eyes. Always looks alert and ready to kill. Wears mostly black and red clothing. Has a belt holding several knives.

Short Bio: Infected with HPV when he was eight. His parents abandoned him, and he ended up on the streets beging for money. Eventually, the symptoms started to show and he was revealed as a hemophage. Canshar was on the run for many years until he met up with the other hemophages, which made him feel important and normal. He helps them any way possible, just to be considered useful.

Theme song: Your Sword Versus My Dagger- Silverstein

Other: Unlike a majority of Hemophages, Canshar is not weak to the light. He does most assassinations in the night, but he is directed as somewhat a leader because of this lucky trait.

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
Wow...didn't think I'd even get that kind of result. All right, xXxCloud, you've got a temporary spot, but remember, if I don't like your profile, I can't let you join. Roxas, you just spammed, and if you do it again, I'm going to report you. Delete your post...NOW.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
^ Just edited it...you said short, so i wasn't very descriptive, but if you would like i could add more. :p

Valentine

almost human.
Name: Amelia G. DeCuer

Weapon(s): 9mm Beretta (x15), BIZON SMG (x2), PGS 10 Shotgun (x5), 246-Revolver (x4), Hattori Hanzo Sword, Chainsaw Katanas MODEL-49 (x20)

Technology: Dimensional Decompression, which is needed fo her to store all her weapons.

Appearance: Amelia has shoulder-blade length hair that variates due to the fact that every strand of her hair is covered in a microsheen of optical plyurethane, which gives her hair that same feature as her clothing. She has a pale white complexion due to her photophobia, a condition induced by hemophagia. She wears heavily-tinted variation sunglasses as well as a 21st century fad known as mood clothing, so each change in color reflects Amelia's emotional state at the given moment. The cloth itself is an OLED material capable of reflecting virtually any image or color. Her mood clothing usually consists of a skin-tight, sleeve-less, croppe-at-the-waist collared shirt, as well as a hooded trench-coat, pants, and boots.

Short Bio: Amelia was the wife of a respected doctor prior to the events of one July 27. She was just announcing to her husband that she was pregnant when a hemophage broke into the clinic in search of transplant blood. Police forces stormed the building and shot the hemophage, contaminating her with infected blood. She was immediately quarantined. While in quarantine, government doctors aborted her child for use in medical experiments, and later falsely informed her husband of her death. Several years later, she escaped and attempted to make contact with her husband, only to find that he had remarried. She then joined the hemophage resistance, her anger and obsession enabling her to easily master their specialized martial techniques and become their most deadly fighter.

Theme Song: 'Clubbed to Death' Rob Dougan

Other: Amelia suffers from minor schizophrenia, and has episode where she'll stop what she's doing and make contact with another, wiser, 'self' inside her mind. Some say this is because of her hemophagia, but that is not one of the side affects caused by the disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back