• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um... hello.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Summonerbrandon

^^ Hi everyone. I heard a lot about this site, but I'm not new to forums though. Where should I start off? Um... I'm fifteen. I'm a christian who loves God very much. I play video games 24/7. I can also roleplay, but please forgive me if I put down poor grammar in the roleplaying forum. I have big dreams that I want to succeed. It's either I become a video game developer, a senator, teacher, a golf player, or a preacher. ^^ I also love gospel, rap, hip hop, jazz, R & B, blues, &... I think that's all the type of music that I like. ^^ I also like to help people so if anyone needs help with anything, just ask me & I can do it. Um... ^^ I love the smilies. They're so funny. I love to play chess, I do tennis, golf, track, a little bit of soccer & basketball, I sing & dance, I have 72 games (Or was it 74? XD I need to recount them.), I love friends & family & I always treat people the way they need to be treated. I hope that we can get along, be friends, & that this site will be one of the greatest sites that I know & that I can remember. ^^

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Um.. Wow, pretty long huh. Welcome to KHI! Birthplace of the Chili Cheese Milkshake and the medical disorder known as the Chili Cheese-oitis

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^^ Hi everyone. I heard a lot about this site, but I'm not new to forums though. Where should I start off? Um... I'm fifteen. I'm a christian who loves God very much. I play video games 24/7. I can also roleplay, but please forgive me if I put down poor grammar in the roleplaying forum. I have big dreams that I want to succeed. It's either I become a video game developer, a senator, teacher, a golf player, or a preacher. ^^ I also love gospel, rap, hip hop, jazz, R & B, blues, &... I think that's all the type of music that I like. ^^ I also like to help people so if anyone needs help with anything, just ask me & I can do it. Um... ^^ I love the smilies. They're so funny. I love to play chess, I do tennis, golf, track, a little bit of soccer & basketball, I sing & dance, I have 72 games (Or was it 74? XD I need to recount them.), I love friends & family & I always treat people the way they need to be treated. I hope that we can get along, be friends, & that this site will be one of the greatest sites that I know & that I can remember. ^^

Lol. Adorable. <3

Welcome to the site Brandon. ^^
I hope you won't get eaten...you seem so nice. D:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Don't let the mean mods eat you.
Reffles are a nice mod though, she's harmless. Sometimes.
I are nice mod too (heehee)

<3 Welcome to KHI, read the FAQ, and have fun.

Summonerbrandon

Chili Cheese Milkshake? Chili Cheese-otis? XD I think I'm going to enjoy this site. I have a good feeling about this.^^ & don't worry Reflection. I'm way stronger than I look. ^^

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Ah, yes we had unfortunate events with the development of the Chili Cheese Milkshake, so R&D scrapped the idea.. We now have banana powered jetpacks! ^^

Summonerbrandon

^^ Banana powered jetpacks? That means that you take several materials, make a big banana rocket while still having that banana scent, add the jetpacks into it by E-3.OHZ5 & you can zoom to anywhere you want. XD As long that the jetpacks as fuel in it though fueled by bananas. XD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I hope you won't get eaten...you seem so nice. D:

Don't let the mean mods eat you.
<3 Welcome to KHI, read the FAQ, and have fun.

You two should run the welcome committee. :D

Welcome to KHINSIDER Forums! Have fun, be bored and then find somewhere to post and still be bored, go around sections you're interested in and post what you know, browse around, don't spam, read the rules, FAQs, and if you have questions ask anybody who's willing to answer and get back to you. Also Ask The Mod thread is a pretty cool place to go to read what you need to know as well as asking the mods themselves. Also make sure to keep silent if you feel like your losing a battle or avoid it. Have fun now and see you around!!!!!!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
XD Ok Candy man. XD & I'll never will be bored. Why? THERE'S A RPG & IT'S FUN! XD I want to fight some people on there though once my level is high though.

Well that's good you're into RPing and have fun and follow the rules there.

BTW I'M A GIRL NOT A GUY. Candywomen or Candygirl would be the right term for me. XD Sorry, just saying.

Back