• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth theory/ MX motive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Okay,well this came to me a few minutes ago and i thought i should share it:36:

This is all running on: 1.there are no more unbirths 2. unbirths are the precursor for heartless

You will also have to know what i think of the BwHoPL.
I think the BwHoPL(not PoH) do have darkness in their hearts. I believe they are considered to have hearts of pure light because the darkness in their heart is dormant, non-active,infintesimal, etc.
I believe that the PoH have the purest of hearts therefor the princesses of heart. So i think that the PoH have absolutely no darkness in their hearts at all.

I believe that the unbirths are basically just heartless, but are formed when darkness is awakened inside the hearts of the BwHoPL, or put into a heart that has no darkness(PoH). It's vauge i know...​

This part is the very short MX motive part. Okay you know how there is a kingdom hearts of man, and of worlds, what if there was another one?
one that only "pure hearts" can enter. Maybe this is the Kingdom hearts we saw in the BBS trailer.
This is what MX is after. He wants this pure kingdom hearts for...something
This would explain why its blue, because the pure hearts/ light hearts. (think eyes!)

okaytthats my theory
dont mind flaming(try not if you dont have to though)

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
Hm... technically, don't normal hearts
kind of keep darkness dormant in a sense?

And I didn't catch how this theory gives
meaning to the name Unbirth. Coud you
explain this?

And I also didn't understand the explanation
for why Master Xehanort's Kingdom Hearts
was blue.

Other than these concerns, it's a pretty good theory.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well, that explains why there is no more BwHoPL. But i still don't get how that explains why there isn't any more Unbirths. Still a nice theory overall.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You will also have to know what i think of the BwHoPL.
I think the BwHoPL(not PoH) do have darkness in their hearts. I believe they are considered to have hearts of pure light because the darkness in their heart is dormant, non-active, etc.
I believe that the PoH have the purest of hearts therefor the princesses of heart. So i think that the PoH have absolutely no darkness in their hearts at all.

Maleficent said:
"Those who do not have any darkness, seven of pure light――"

There are only seven BwHoPL, most of which later on becoming PoHs.
So, no.

I believe that the unbirths are basically just heartless, but are formed when darkness is awakened inside the hearts of the BwHoPL, or put into a heart that has no darkness(PoH). It's vauge i know...
It does kind of give meaning to unbirth​

Which would mean there are only seven Unbirths...
So, no.

This part is the very short MX motive part. Okay you know how there is a kingdom hearts of man, and of worlds, what is there was another one?
one that only "pure hearts" can enter. Maybe this is the Kingdom hearts we saw in the BBS trailer.

I doubt seven hearts can make a KH...

This would explain why its blue, because the pure hearts/ light hearts. (think eyes!)

...what?
Since when has the color blue=light?

He wants this pure kingdom hearts for...something

Or he could just be after the real KH...

3-D

Join Me
Hm... technically, don't normal hearts
kind of keep darkness dormant in a sense?

And I didn't catch how this theory gives
meaning to the name Unbirth. Coud you
explain this?

And I also didn't understand the explanation
for why Master Xehanort's Kingdom Hearts
was blue.

Other than these concerns, it's a pretty good theory.

1. im pretty sure normal heart's darkness is always active
2. ugh, i forgot... i'll take that part out...
3. think eyes. how all the heroes of light, or anyone close to the light has those blue eyes. now imagine pure light. those hearts create a kh that is blue. light=blue.
did I clear it up for you? :>

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They all gave in to the Darkness in willingness for the Heartless Experiments, if that means anything.

Doc

you love messing with me, dont you?
well their somebodies must have been close to light at some point!

or it could just be nomura likes blue eyes

about the darkness being dormant...

"darkness sleeps in every heart..." so in every heart it is dormant until given the right opportunity to threaten the heart

about the bbs Kh, it has been hypothesized that that KH is one of memories

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
you love messing with me, dont you?

It's the reason I wake up in the morning...

well their somebodies must have been close to light at some point!

Please...

but at some point they were all close to light, accept Xehanort. who had those freaky brown eyes, and whose origin is unknown

Then why does Xigbar have yellow eyes and Vexen green?

thats from the ansem reports( and my sig.)! it cant be taken to literal, and he was refering to the PoH. So your using that quote wrong. its all good though because it strengthens my theory

Read Post #4 (my first post)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay,well this came to me a few minutes ago and i thought i should share it:36:
Share it.

I think the BwHoPL(not PoH) do have darkness in their hearts.
No...

I believe they are considered to have hearts of pure light because the darkness in their heart is dormant, non-active, etc.
BWHoPL = PoH well some of them.

Read my equation above.

I believe that the unbirths are basically just heartless, but are formed when darkness is awakened inside the hearts of the BwHoPL, or put into a heart that has no darkness(PoH). It's vauge i know...
confusing??? Any way Beings With Hearts of Pure Light.

This part is the very short MX motive part. Okay you know how there is a kingdom hearts of man, and of worlds, what is there was another one?
I believe this. But thats not his only motive.

This is what MX is after. He wants this pure kingdom hearts for...something
Maybe they help summon kingdom hearts.
okaytthats my theory
dont mind flaming(try not if you dont have to though)
Okay.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The fact that BwHoPL means Beings with Hearts of Pure Light puts a big whole in this. Even if there was dormant darkness...it's still there, making the heart impure. The fact that some characters have blue eyes doesn't mean they are close to the light.

3-D

Join Me

...is it really that hard to believe

BWHoPL = PoH well some of them.

i think that the PoH have something distinguishing them from the BwHoPL (purest hearts)

confusing??? Any way Beings With Hearts of Pure Light.

whats confusing? maybe i can elaborate further.

I believe this. But thats not his only motive.

yea, he definetely has more motives. thats probably just a major one.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
...is it really that hard to believe
Yep

i think that the PoH have something distinguishing them from the BwHoPL (purest hearts)
Cindrella seems like a BWHoPL in BBS according to Terra.

whats confusing? maybe i can elaborate further.

This pretty much.

nehar890

There are only seven BwHoPL, most of which later on becoming PoHs.
So, no.

Which would mean there are only seven Unbirths...
So, no.

If you remember there used to be no darkness in peoples' hearts, according to kairi's grandmother. Maybe by "no darkness" she could also have been saying that it is dormant, as he said.

3-D

Join Me
okay
1.when a heart that only has active light, the dormant darkness inside of said heart envelopes it, creating an unbirth
2.when a heart that has nothing in it but pure light encounters enough darkness to have the darkness engulf/envelope the said heart, creating an unbirth

if you dont like the idea that BwHoPL have non-active, dormant darkness inside of their hearts, disregard option 1.

i believe that unbirths are actually creatures of light(having coming from BwHoPL), but are enveloped in darkness.Thus giving them form and motive.

get it KBL?

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If you remember there used to be no darkness in peoples' hearts, according to kairi's grandmother. Maybe by "no darkness" she could also have been saying that it is dormant, as he said.

You want to be careful about how you interpret that story. It's a fairy tale, it's not an accurate representation of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back