• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unchained X UK/EU release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossicrawford

Just seen the announcement that NA is getting Unchained X on Google Play soon. Do you think there will be an EU/UK release soon to follow?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
As somebody who lives in the United Kingdom, I'll just be making a United States Apple account to download the app.

VenVen

Lets wait till 23:59 on the 8th of April. The 9th we can riot SE. I'm sure Europe gets Unchained X tomorrow too

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Even if we do get it soon it's pretty annoying that they're not even mentioning Europe. But yeah, we'll see. I'm getting it anyway once it releases, but of course I'd rather not have to go through extra trouble to get past the region stuff. Meh.

VenVen

So do I, but it would be very strange if Europe has to wait 3 more months. If we don't get it tomorrow it will be within a week, otherwise squere's gonna have a lot of angry fans

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Though I doubt they wouldn't release it in EU, the players who currently do have access to the game for stress-testing the servers are already getting errors messages. And when the JP version released, we had a full week of errors and maintenance (one even lasting like 16 hours), and there were vastly less people trying to access the game during that time.

It's certainly unfair to the fans in EU/PAL, but if they let all of us loose in the game at the same time, it would probably be unplayable.

That being said, you can easily make NA accounts in iTunes or download the apk so you don't have to wait for an official release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back