• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

underdrome: jiminy's journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiNaLsKyE

use stitch or peter pan... in titans... you can use unlimited summons basically.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
hey instead of makin onotha thread i decided 2 post here. can sum1 tell me how 2 get 1000 points in maniac mode 4 Phil's training. its the last thing i got in the journal and i CANT DO IT!!!!!!

Yeah peter pan is the best thing 2 use 4 that.

FiNaLsKyE

for maniac mode, you need negative combo, and maybe fenrir... take off all of the combo plus's, and then just attack all of the big ones, and make them fly into the small ones. When there are just small ones around, bash them with finishers like crazy.

Shiseiten Hikari

i know this might sound stupid, but i'm at level 99 w/ ultima and everything, but i still don't have the paradox cup thingys. I still only have pain/panic one selectable. i know there are 3 more... including the hades w/ the 50 matches. i finished all the missions for the rest of the cups (3000 goddess, 5000 titan, 1000 practice, etc) but still nothing. what am i doing wrong? thanks for anyone who'll help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back