• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► unheard whispers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm almost done...Almost. Not 99%. More along 80%.

Edit: In english, we have to read a book. Hooray. -.-'' I have a feeling it is going to cut into my time. Although, its a redo class and I've read the book before...so that might help.

Just be patient I suppose. I know of fanfics that had a cliffhanger and didn't update for a year. <<'''
Yeah. I was pissed.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm reading Dances with Wolves....its really boring in the beginning in my opinion.
Update:
We had a snow day today so I got SOME things done...until they decided to take fanfiction.net it offline due to traffic. I usually have the finished product in ff.net before I edit it and post it. It's useful.

Buuut I should be able to get on tomorrow at school and somewhat finish it. Yay.

Expect it real soon.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
I'm reading Dances with Wolves....its really boring in the beginning in my opinion.
Update:
We had a snow day today so I got SOME things done...until they decided to take fanfiction.net it offline due to traffic. I usually have the finished product in ff.net before I edit it and post it. It's useful.

Buuut I should be able to get on tomorrow at school and somewhat finish it. Yay.

Expect it real soon.
yay can't wait!!! :thumbsup:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ai ya~....
I hate my study hall teacher. I want to go to the library everyday and she wont ever let me go.

I actually have things to do. Meanwhile there are 3 girls who go just to meet up with their boyfriends and nothing else.

-.-'' She had a choice of me and this other kid near me. She chose the other kid who was like 'eeh...I'd kinda like to go' and me I was wearing effing vibrant green.

Anyway...

I'm sorry it's gonna take a bit longer...not THAT long but meh. I'm just about done so it shouldn't matter that much.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It would help me a bit if you went in depth with your comments....since all of your comments are starting to look exactly the same.

^^' I have a half day of school today so I should be able to get something done...I hope.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
what do you mean by in depth???? do you mean make them longer.... I can do that but it would get very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very annoying (see?)....lol JK I wouldn't do that.... anyways I can't wait til the next chapter... I really hope that no more teachers like that pop up... :D

I didn't ask for spam.
I asked for in depth. Depth. Like going in detail of what you liked in the story, how I wrote, and whatever.

Lawl. And guess what! *seriously, guess*

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's done~. Thank you Miyavi for pumping me up and making me wanna work.
Again, its just copy and pasted from fanfiction.net. I'd appreciate it if you went there and posted a review there too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This took a bit longer than expected...but it's done, right?

I'm surprised, since I've been starting to watch a lot of Korean drama shows lately. They're the best. Full House (the korean drama) is probably the best thing since My Sassy Girl (a korean romance comedy movie)...I'm still on episode 4, so Lee Young Jae has only told Han Ji Eun that he loves her to make Hae Won jealous, and stop liking Min Hyuk...That prick. -happy that she can confuse you all-

ANYWAY! This chapter was named 'bored little angels' for really no reason at all. Else than the fact that I use the word bored a lot. And a couple other reasons that don't really matter to thee.

I have a lot of side notes on this one...but I just felt like mentioning them.

Also, I'm gonna edit some typo's in the previous chapters soon. So if you see any mistakes, and I mean ANYTHING, tell me please. I'd really appreciate it. Even in this chapter. Sometimes I get so pissed off at spellcheck I ignore it completely...like on the cooly coolly incident. I found out that it really is 2. Chibi-L lied to me.

And now, I have spell check on firefox...but its a bit picky. Meh. It helps though. I need to thank my proof readers, whom I am dearly, truly thankful for helping me through my writing. I had less this time, though, since before I had like 8...it just seemed weird and took too long. But I thank those who I chose. -bows on the ground-

And now for the fanfic. GIVE ME REVIEWS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: bored little angels

The day passed by quickly, and Sora got back into his cheerful self fast, all thanks to Kairi's strategy of using sweets, and a few hours of video games at his house. They were now happily eating a box of glazed donuts while Kairi beat Sora once again at Tekken 5. (1) Kairi was was currently wearing a pair of azure blue sweatpants with a white line that travelled down the sides, but didn't bother changing out of the dark pink top. She always left the sweatpants at Sora’s house so she could change out of the skirts that her parents said she should wear.

Just as Sora chose Jin on the character selection screen, Kairi’s cell phone went off in a medley of beeps and random tones until she pressed the ‘accept call’ button on the pink flip phone.

“Moshimoshi?” She answered as she put it up to her ear. (2)

“You are watching way too much anime, Kairi,” Sora said in the background before stuffing another donut in his mouth.

“Kairi?” a deep, booming voice said from the other line, “Oh, good! You’re with Sora! How is the date going?”

“Hi dad, it’s been good,” she said, before mumbling so her father wouldn't hear, “until you called.”

“I’m sorry, what was that, my dear?”

“I said I’m happy you called,” Kairi lied. Sora was surprised that her dad has never noticed how much Kairi has lied to her parents like that. But, then again, she has had practice just living with the people.

“That’s wonderful,” a chuckle was heard from the phone, “Are Sora’s parents coming tonight?”

“Yes, sir, they’re very excited.”
“Great! Well, I’ll let you get back to your date. Sorry to interrupt."

"Okay, bye," she said. Kairi clicked the 'end call' button before her dad could return the good-bye, and plopped back down onto the cushioned chair in front of the television. She looked at the clock on the phone before throwing it back into her purse.

3: 49 p.m.. They might as well enjoy the hour and eleven minutes they still had left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Riku lay motionless in his bed, still in the same baggy jeans and black tank top he wore earlier that day. He was right underneath a skylight that looked out into the dark blue sky as white specks known as stars slowly started to appear. The teen turned to look at his digital clock on his wooden night stand.

'4: 56 p.m.' glowed in an eerie red light, which was the only source of unnatural light in the room. The only other source of light was the from sun's last breath of life, looming into the room through big, windowed doors that connected to his balcony. (3)

This was the way Riku liked his room. Dark, and slightly untidy. His parents didn’t really care. They were too busy, going on cruises, business trips, and whatever else adults do. But why should he care? His brother wasn't that hard to take care of.

His brother was now asleep after being on a sugar high for three full hours. Riku did what any normal person would do; he locked his brother in the room with the television, video games, and stereo. Within an hour, the little boy was fast asleep on the room's floor.

The silver-haired teen watched the stars appear with no emotion as thoughts filled into his head like water. Sora’s hug still lingered on his mind. It was just a stupid hug, it meant nothing at all. Besides, Sora likes Kairi, right? Not him! Why should he get worked up over something that didn’t matter?

Maybe he wanted it to matter.

Riku, getting annoyed at his own thoughts, looked at his alarm clock that shined in red light, '5: 13 p.m.'.

The teen got off his bed and grabbed his black jacket and peeked into his brother’s room while putting his arms through the long sleeves. His brother was fast asleep with the television playing an obnoxious cartoon of a yellow sponge. Riku smiled at the sight, picked his brother off the floor and set him on the boy's bed. He switched the show off to give his brother a nice quiet slumber.

Riku closed the door silently and went out to the balcony and stared at the newly coming night sky. The orange sun was now completely under the horizon, and more and more stars came into view for people walking along the beach that night. Riku turned around from this quickly to his room, making his hair whip around with his body, to look at his clock once again. It barely had changed from the last time.

He sighed in an almost sad sort of way, and sat on the top bar that bordered the balcony perfectly. Riku slid off suddenly, but grabbed onto one of the slender poles and he very carefully slid down. When he hit the bottom of the pole with the side of his hand, he slowly let go to land on his feet onto soft grass a few feet below.

Sora and Kairi sat next to each other on a soft red colored sofa, tapping their fingers on the arms of the piece of furniture with impatience. Both of their fathers were talking about politics, taxes, and cars. Meanwhile the women were talking about clothes, shopping, complaints on what their husbands do, and Sora could swear he heard marriage somewhere in the conversation.

The two unfortunate teens had the look of sheer boredom. Sora just wanted to eat and go home to sleep in the comfort of his bed. No talking or arranged marriages behind their backs that should be thought about years from now. Or possibly, never at all.

Sora sighed and put his hands behind his head before laying back on the soft red sofa. He stared intently at the fixtures of the room, like the matching red rug underneath the coffee table that he wanted to put his feet up onto, and maybe take a nap. As he stared at a painting of two bored looking cherubs looking at the sky, he felt a warm pat on his spiked hair. (4) Sora looked towards where the hand came from, and saw Kairi's father smiling happily at him with his mustache curved with his mouth. He had no visible neck to hold his round head that matched his body's appearance. The man was wearing what Sora guessed to be a custom sized suit.
"How are you, my boy?" Kairi's father asked in his booming voice, but something told Sora that the man did not really give a damn about the answer. Just a show for the mothers.

"Fine."

"That's wonderful. Did the date go well? I hope the café wasn't too expensive."

Sora twitched slightly at this, but it was unnoticed by the old man. The comment about the money wasn't meant to be an insult, but it felt like one in the brunette's mind. One thought popped into his head and stuck there, stinging him, making his mouth slightly go downward into a frown.

Kairi's family felt sorry for his.

Sora quickly put on a fake grin, and shook himself out of his own saddened thoughts, he looked at the old man and said, "It was great, Mr. Hanatsu. We had a great time." (5)

As the man smiled, a ringing noise came from the kitchen. Kairi got up and ran to the kitchen leaving awkward silence in the room after the ringing stopped. After a few minutes, her voice loudly came from the kitchen, "Dinner's ready!"

author notes

I wanted to end it to make you all think "Oooh! What's going to happen at the dinner? Why is Sora so emo? Why am I asking so many questions? Ooooh!"

A shortish chapter...kinda. I had a bit more ease to write this. I mean..in the last chapter I got rid of an entire scene which probably is the reason why it was so short. Selphie was supposed to be there...meh. 'Nother time. And if you're wondering why I never capitalized things like the title for the fic, the chapters, etc...They seem ugly to me with the tall letters. Seems better to me. Also, it seems a bit more quiet, hence whispers. Creative, huh? X3

Main musicians who inspired me for this would be X-Japan's song Art of Life, and Miyavi's "Miyaviuta -dokusou-" album. I found it (finally) and I seriously am addicted to it. I wish it wasn't so short though. -tear- I really like Please please please...I love it. But I love all the other songs equally. But How to love mixed with Boku wa shitteru reminds me of this. o.o'

Isn't that weird?

And then Art of Life is just...wow. There's seriously feeling in the song that some people don't even notice. The vocals, the guitar solo's of hide, the piano...The off keys and stuff, it isn't him messing up. It's honestly feeling played through piano. Barely any artists these days can do that.

Seriously, go listen to those, now.

Sora: Stop advertising!
Kairi: YEAH!
Riku: I only got one part in this chapter...-emo moment-
Sora: Aww...Riku you wanna hug?
Riku: ...yes...
KA: Popcorn, Kairi? -passes some-
Kairi: Thought you'd never ask.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Side-notes:

(1) I showed it to Addict after I typed it up, and since she practically lives in a cave without cable or satellite and no PS2 or any other type of console, she was confused. So to people like Addict: Tekken is a fighting game that's been around for 10 years or so. Very fun, addictive, and Jin is sexy as hell. He has a form where he becomes a devil. But in Tekken 5, you can change it so they're angel wings. Yay. I've played it since I was a kid...but isn't it kind of strange to have video game characters playing a video game?

(2) To those who don't know, moshimoshi is how Japanese people answer their phone. Basically, it means 'Hello?'. I don't know why I made Kairi an anime fan. Maybe because I am?

(3) I gave Riku a balcony because in the manga version of the game, Riku is shown on a balcony and being all 'well crap the darkness is coming.' This is also a reason why I made him rich. Bad reason. But Kairi is rich because her father's the mayor of the town. But since its a nice town, nothing really has to be spent, now does it? Scandals make me laugh. Lawl. -lives in a state in US where gov. person got arrested for this-

(4) I will give hugs and will read and review your story (if you have one) if you can name the title of the painting I referred to in this scene. Its one of my favorites. The artist in me beckoned me to do it. XD Even though I'm not much of an artist. Meh. Boredom.

(5) Another time my copy of japanese for dummies has come in handy. No clue if this can be passed off as an actual last name. Ah well. It was last minute. But its a bit strange because none of the characters in the game have last names...Tetsuya Nomura's getting lazy? Snaps.

rest in peace, hide.

you too, Kami.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
it's was pretty good... It's okay that it was short cause it seems you have alot on your mind right now ^-^

^ Not in depth.

It looks a lot shorter on here than on fanfiction.net. Its all squished and the typings small.

Anywho. I always have a lot on my mind. I rant to myself because I do. But still. You didn't really review the story, s_l....

Edit: To all you other peoples, I forgot to mention this:
If you REALLY wanna talk to me, find out how I am, etc. Please, just IM me. Both my AIM and MSN are in my profile. I'm on 99% of the time too.

I don't wanna sound mean. I love talking to people. Just not here. I want you to talk about the story and try and tell me your opinion on how I write, what's going on in the story. That kind of stuff.

If you just ask me a bunch of questions, put "I can't wait" a billion times...
It just distracts new readers from reading the actually story and reason why this was made.

2nd Edit: Also, I asked Middy (whom I thank dearly for doing this) to clean up a bit of the messages that weren't needed. I apologize if I asked for yours and you wanted it to be here. I didn't. It's gone. Sorry.

Please understand.

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I believe you do a great job. Its great to see how much personality you put into the story and its charachters, like with the whole Tekken 5 thing. Its also very apparent that you put alot of thought and care into your writing, the footnotes and authors notes are very helpful in comprehending the story. You also have alot of external influences to help you write it as well, which helps alot.

As for the painting in scene four; I can't remember the title exactly, I think it was 'cherubs' or something. I dunno. I do know that it was one of Michelangelo's paintings in the sistine chapel.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wrong. It's by Raphael. It is called "Cherubs" but it wasn't in a chapel I think...I did a report on Raphy a year ago...cept I never turned it in. ^^'' Ehe.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you. ^^

I'm getting a bit busy becuase I actually have a life now. (I know right?!)

I'm gonna be busy I think on Saturday with stuff, and I also have 2 books to read now (Dances with Wolves and To Kill a Mockingbird...both for school. I'm behind on both.)

Plus, I do video of the day for my Miyavi fanclub...everyday. << It kinda gets into some time because I go into it.

Buuut. On the good side, me and my friend, who I will call by her fanfiction.net name to make her not freak out, Addict have thought of a parody scene that will come after as a filler.

When I wrote a rough draft and showed it to her, her athsma (I just know I spelled that wrong...) kicked in when she was laughing so hard. Tears came out too. Might of been the athsma though.

Worst part of it all is if you tell her to breath she just laughs even more. This also happened when she was singing "do you know the muffin man" one time and I replied:
"Actually, I do know the muffinman...and he's a prick sometimes, ya know?"

Anywho, just wanted to keep you posted on what's to come.

Edit: Seriously though. That was a true story and I almost killed my friend of laughter twice now. Crap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back