• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown jackets?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com
it's small....
fa_1.jpg

#12_Larxene

I Own One To It Was Custom Made From The Site I Posted Earlier It Freakinf Rox And Yeah It Is Hot I Can Onkly Wear It For A While Cuz I Cant Handle The Ehat Lol And Ppl Started Tlaking To Me Hahahaha They Jjust Want My Coat :d

DARK EVANGEL

i think ill try to make a jacket like that...........as if i could do that

-----------------------------
To be a boy is to be a fool
to be a fool is pure bliss

-Hajime ueda

soulblader

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
Wow :eek: :D That coat is REAAAALLY cool ! :cool: I can imagine me wearing Dark Rikku's Clothes(see my avatar :cool: ), the Uknown's coat and hold the soulblade :cool: if I was 10 years old I'd wear it for a Halloween costume :) ! (don't expect anybody over 12 wearing something like that :eek: lol :D )

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
I hpoe you can get the picture soon #12_Larxene I REALLY REALLY what to see it. If I had the money to buy it people would see me at school on rainy days walking around in the jacket (trying) to look like the guy from deep dive (not riku the other one that fights the heartless, my friend says his name is Tyke).

C

chaoschao

They're ment for everyday use, thus the high prices...

Out of curiosity, does anyone out there have any idea where I could get a pattern for a trench coat? If I found that, I could just sew one up out of pleather and add a zipper...Any ideas?

(oh, and sorry for the huge bump on this topic, but I need it for a cosplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back