• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown needed,Org. Fight of The Century

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless_mage21

I made a thread like this yesterday but it was real late so not alot of ppl played
so im doin it again today.Here are the circumstances.

The org. was ready to destroy sora and friends and to there suprise it was sooooooooooooooo easy.Now that the light is gone what will happen?
Now the org. cant decide which one of them should rule the world so they have a fight to the death.

I will be Marluxia

I need 1 person to be:
Vexen
Axel
Zexion
Xalden
Larxene
Lexaeus
Demix
Riku Replica(not org. member)
Enigmatic man
And Namine (obviously not an org. member she will simply watch the brawl)

The rules are u can only use ur element and weapons/abilities ,
no god mode,no stupid stuff that would never happen,u can make up an attack but it has to suit ur element.thats it .I will post whos who after everyone decides who they want to be.If u have a pic of ur character u must put it on ur sig.hope u like it :D .

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Thats no excuse to post it here. This is for role-playing. This place is for theories and new info. Not for role-playing. You have your own section to that. Cause more people come here is not an excuse to post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back