• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Ventus

Does anyone have any tips on beating this guy the lowest I've gotten him is 2 bars and I do have Ultima and Void Gear.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
If you're playing with ventus use a lot of thunder surge that worked well for me

P.S.: Use it when he does his x attack or something like that, and use dodge roll a lot

Gram

Banned
Awards
well when i beat him i had:
Ventus: void gear
5 thunder surge and one curaga

Aqua: ultima
5 thunder surge and one curaga

Terra: choas ripper
5 thunder surge and 3 curagas.

and for each i made sure to have leaf bracer, 2nd chance, thunder boost, and once more and renewl guard.

Last edited:

zetvirus55

Remove any Abilities that you won't use for the battle (like Treasure Magnet or Prize drop Plus), its moveset becomes less diverse when you have fewer abilities turned on.

Kira Yoshikage

It's a matter of using Fire/Thunder Surge at the right time.

Attack him...
When he uses the X slash.
When he's falling down after a pendulum attack.
When he uses his basic combo (risky but it works)
And at the end of his Fire pillar attack (He will only teleport 6 times so surge him as he finishes the last one)

DONT attack him
When he Stands still and prepares an attack because if your unlucky it will be the clone move and you'll miss him and get gang raped by the clones.
When he uses the orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back